PDA

View Full Version : Great new site!!!

Donnie
04-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey Steve,

Great new site... i love it... the white and blue is much easier on the eyes!! Plus in marketing, Blue sells!! :-)

Keep it up man...

Laters!!
Donnie

:D

Steven Vaccaro
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Thanks Donnie. How's the baby? They letting you near the lake anymore?

Donnie
04-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Not much!! haha

The girls are great! My little one is growing like a weed. She's 16 months old now! I love em all to death.

We are have been working like mad lately... but we are hoping to start playin' with a few boats soon! :)

Well keep it up... the site looks great!
Talk to ya soon,
Donnie

Stealth Assassin
04-06-2007, 09:05 AM
It's alot better because It's not an ez-board site but, there Is also somthing more appealing about It...;)

Steven Vaccaro
04-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Not much!! haha

The girls are great! My little one is growing like a weed. She's 16 months old now! I love em all to death.

We are have been working like mad lately... but we are hoping to start playin' with a few boats soon! :)

Well keep it up... the site looks great!
Talk to ya soon,
Donnie

Ha, your still at the hard-work stage. My two boys couldn't help themselves until about 5. Boys are lazy. My daughter could pick out the right cloths are dress when she was about 3! So you don't have long left before you get some more time on your hands.

ps my boys(9 & 11 years old) are coming to the nats with me. They will be racing(crashing) in the sv class! I cant wait!