PDA

View Full Version : thanks to the guys that we're playing at ala moana, hawaii today!

RYDEFAB
07-21-2008, 05:01 AM
just wanted to say thanks to the 4 guys that were playing in the pond at ala moana park today. if i remember right there was Ira and Rowry, there was the other guy that says he didn't have a boat yet and the other guy that had alot of advice (and gave me a prop shaft and prop for my "miss vegas" boat). just wanted to say thanks and i really appreciate you guys taking the time to "brief" me in on electric offshore boating. if all the boating guys are as cool as you 4, i'm really looking forward to trying out offshore electrics. the advice and knowledge you gave me were really helpful. i don't know if this will get to you guys but anyway, thanks alot :rockon2: !

also for showing me what the SV27 and the other Pro Boat can do, along with the micro boats you guys had. they were simply awesome! i'll be sure to check you guys out soon (as soon as i fix my boat). i know Ira and the other guy are there almost everyday after work, so maybe i'll check you guys out soon. once again, thanks for everything.

ryde