PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Boaters !New Day to PLay !

mr.mauian
07-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Aloha guys,
We are gonna run on Saturdays instead of Sunday at the Hygenic store. This way we can play early and not have to wait for the church people to finish. So this Saturday is the day which is July 19th 2008. See you guys at the pond...:flame42:

Tunda
07-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Thanks D................

RYDEFAB
07-19-2008, 03:39 PM
what time are you going to play today?

Tunda
07-20-2008, 04:59 AM
we were there about 9:00 am til 3:30 pm....... we go now every other sat from now on you can catch some guys running at Alamoana pond also on the weekends.....oh welcome to the forum..................... if you need help also you can PM me and leave me your phone number.......

Tunda
07-20-2008, 05:03 AM
Oh i did a vegas conversion also try do a search..............................

RYDEFAB
07-20-2008, 06:30 AM
thanks, and it's a pleasure to be here. i'll probably catch you guys at the next one at kahalu'u. i've always thought this boating thing was pretty cool, and it's sure turning out to be:buttrock: . with running electric on-road at sandy flemming's every 2 weeks, rock crawling and running HRCC (Hawaii R/C Crawlerz) once a month, r/c drag racing once a month also, drifting at RCMH every tuesday nite.....................i find playing with r/c boats very relaxing somehow. i'll check out your thread on your conversion. talk to you guys real soon. shoots.

ryde