PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual Lake of the Ozarks Mini R/C Shootout

Jabbo
07-19-2013, 10:00 PM
Yes, there will be a 4th annual mini-shootout held here at the Lake of the Ozarks and it will be better than ever! It will be held on the weekend of August 16th-18th at Kelley's Landing again. This year there is a "bounty" out for the first boat to go over 100mph. Everyone is welcome to come out and run or just watch. For more info go to LakeoftheOzarksShootout.org or email Bill McNeal at rcboatrace@yahoo.com. :rockon2:

Jabbo
07-19-2013, 10:04 PM
www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/minishootout.html

kingwrench
07-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Sure is not much talk here about the shootout?. Surely to be one of the greatest race weekends.

Jason4636
07-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I had planned on going all year, but now I don't think I'm going to be able to make it.

MR2NR
08-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Ill be there but haven't been practicing like I should. :(.

Here's a video recap of last years event. Go to time index 5:50 for the Mini Shootout.

http://youtu.be/iSfkKJOPGsQ

keithbradley
08-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Just a few more days and I'll be headed for Missouri. So, who else is going?

gtrcguru
08-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Yes, there will be a 4th annual mini-shootout held here at the Lake of the Ozarks and it will be better than ever! It will be held on the weekend of August 16th-18th at Kelley's Landing again. This year there is a "bounty" out for the first boat to go over 100mph. Everyone is welcome to come out and run or just watch. For more info go to LakeoftheOzarksShootout.org or email Bill McNeal at rcboatrace@yahoo.com. :rockon2:

Man I must of been asleep at the wheel to have missed this AGAIN!! :frusty: :bash:
Already signed up for RCBWC in Dallas or I would be there ARRRG!! :frusty::bash:

gtrcguru
08-12-2013, 10:49 PM
I had planned on going all year, but now I don't think I'm going to be able to make it.

What about Dallas in Sept.?

Jeff Wohlt
08-16-2013, 01:12 AM
MIght make it but doubt any boats running. Great to see you going Keith. You will see 100 this year if they can get some good weather and water! Do turbines count :)

MR2NR
08-24-2013, 05:15 AM
Keith was truly amazing with his Mystiq. Water was just lying down and all of us photographers are suffering from the wip lash. Unfortunately I turned my camera on and off at the inappropriate time and lost all my photos but will put Georges here when he gets them up. I had the dinky camera anyways lol.

Thanks for coming Keith!!! Was quite a run!!

gtrcguru
04-14-2014, 11:22 AM
Is the mini shootout going to happen this year?

hamptoncat
05-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Yes the mini shoot out is on again this year. This year it is at Pappa Chubbys just around the corner from captain Ron's. It is scheduled for August 15th thru 17th hope to see everyone there. With jrcbd being down its hard to communicate with the gas guys so pass the word to all , it was a lot of fun last year.

Hotrods
07-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Gas site is back up, and it is on again this year. I heard the Gas Boats are are going to take it this year!

kingwrench
07-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Ohhh Aaron don't give up on us FE guys yet, we have something up our sleeve's. And we will not know how the conditions are going to be until we are running. And maybe my gasses will do well who the hell knows. I think its going to be a fun event.

keithbradley
07-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Gas site is back up, and it is on again this year. I heard the Gas Boats are are going to take it this year!

I heard Elvis was going to be there too...
I'm hoping it's true. I'd love to see a gas boat win, and I really like that blue suede shoes song. :wink: