PDA

View Full Version : *** Atlanta Grand Prix July 13th & 14th 2013 ***

Doug Smock
05-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Hey Gang,

We are now accepting entries for the 2013 Atlanta Grand Prix via http://www.rcracingevents.com.

We hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Doug

Chilli
05-31-2013, 06:34 PM
John and I are looking forward to it!!:rockon2:

Chilli
07-15-2013, 04:45 PM
I want to thank Doug, Lamar and the AMB club for a great time this past weekend. D13 has a great bunch of racers and Doug always makes it a fun time for everyone. That's why we keep making the long trip down every year.

Last year my P-mono was among one of the faster boats in the class. You all stepped up your game with the new Speedcraft. What a great boat. The hull has really taken the class to a new level. I'm sold. I'll be ordering one myself this fall.

Got to finish unloading the trailer and putting my gas rigger back together. LOL I wish I would of stayed down there an extra couple days. It's mid 90's up here in the DC area and going to stay that way all week.

Doug Smock
07-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the kind words Mike.
We are really glad you and John made the trip again this year. Did we have fun or what!?!?!?!?
Poor John will probably never be the same.:laugh: Man he sure drove the crap out of that P Limited Hydro. You've got to be proud of that young man.

Thanks for supporting the AMB and D13.

D.
PS I still thing we should have put a Band-Aid on that RR and put her back in the race.
Oh and your P Hydro is SICK! Nice job on that thing!! They are still talking about it. LOL