PDA

View Full Version : NORTHERN LIGHTS OPEN - July 6 & 7

Terry Keeley
05-14-2013, 04:38 PM
The Northern Lights MBC is pleased to announce a new venue for our 5th annual "Northern Lights Open".

Fifty Point Conservation Area, Stoney Creek, Ontario

Includes a beach on Lake Ontario, stocked fishing and nice restaurant all within 1/2 hr. of dowtown Toronto and Niagara Falls!

http://www.conservationhamilton.ca/fifty-point-conservation-area

All classes for Nitro, Gas and Electric.

Kids under 17 free: "run what you brung".

Open water Friday noon 'til 5 pm.

Driver's meeting Saturday 8:45am.

Noise sensitive site - internal stinger + after muffler or full muffled pipe highly recommended.

Trophies top 3 per class, huge raffle, 50-50 draw.

"Oneida Cup" awarded to high point any two boats.

Entry fee to park: $9/vehicle/day + $5 each additional occupant.

Flyer at: http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/NLFlyer_2013.pdf

Register at: http://www.rcracingevents.com/cgi-bin/browseraces.pl

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/DSCN0629.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/DSCN0634.JPG

photohoward1
05-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Sorry have to bow out this time. Holiday weekend in the states.

Terry Keeley
05-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Sorry have to bow out this time. Holiday weekend in the states.

You should come to Canada for the long weekend, camp in a beautiful conservation area with a beach on Lake Ontario, stocked fishing and nice restaurant all within 1/2 hr. of dowtown Toronto and Niagara Falls! :canada:

Terry Keeley
05-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Here's a brochure for the park and fact sheet:

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/FIFTY_Pt_2012%5B1%5D.pdf

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/2013FiftyPointFactSheet%5B1%5D.pdf

Camping fills up quick so get your reservations in! :buttrock:

Tim K
05-21-2013, 06:00 AM
Very excited about our new Race site , it has everything we could want and more.

Easy access from the hi way , restaurants and Hotels all very close by , perfect size and shaped pond with matured grounds offering shelter from wind , camping and on site restaurant.

Half hour drive from Niagara Falls and Toronto for those that may want to take a little road trip on Friday or Saturday evening.

This race will be well worth the drive for those thinking about coming , it has so much to offer.

Get those entries in.....

Tim K

Randy Rapedius
05-28-2013, 11:56 PM
This new venue for our Northern Lights Open race is by far one of the best in North America. No disappointments.
The ''OPEN'' classes allow FE to race along side nitro and gas. The winner get bragging rights for the entire year. :)

madmikepags
05-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Yes I know I won Open Hydro last year!!!! really wanna make this race but so close to july 4th and the weekend before is the Mi Cup race? shoulda tried to space it out a bit, oh well maybe next year Terry, I had a lot of fun last year.

Randy Rapedius
05-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Too bad you can't make it Mike. We enjoyed having you up last year.
Oh well ... This way, the others will have a chance to win. :Peace_Sign:

Chilli
05-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Good luck guys. I think I might put this one on the list for next year. Anyplace I can run my FE and gas boats sounds like a good venue. If I bring my trailer, will I be able to keep it there overnight? Verify it's going to cost $34 for me to bring it into the park??

Randy Rapedius
05-30-2013, 10:21 AM
If it is a race/enclosed storage trailer, there is no additional cost and yes, you can leave it at the site.

If it is a trailer to sleep in, you must contact the park and reserve a camping spot.

The $34 amount is for trailers with big boats as this Conservation area also has a marina.

Chilli
05-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks Randy. It's a 6x12 race trailer. And I was looking at the classes. Just verify for me what the LSH and LSO are?

madmikepags
05-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah Randy I'm bumming I've now got a .67 Nitro rigger thats every bit of 90mph and a Brand new Backlash that I would come and race too along w/ the FE stuff, and the FE stuf is running better than ever.

Hey Chilli, we had a great time last year, I brought my daughters and they really had fun, and this venue seems like its even better!!! I'm really bummed I can't go and so are my daughters, they loved this race, and all the people were really great, they treated my daughters like rock stars, every time they were on the drivers stand there were people rooting and cheering for them, especially the wives and Moms that were there. LSH and LSO are the P-limited Offshore and P limited Sport Hydro. Those are what we used to call those classes in the "olden days" LOL. I'm still tossing around the Idea of going but I would have to leave for there on fri afternoon, and it;s almost 8 hours with no stops. No open water testing (but I should be fine because I'll be racing the whole week before at the Mi Cup) then have to run out of there asap on sunday.......and gotta convince the wife to let me go!!!??????

Chilli
05-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks Mike. I'm going down to Hotlanta mid July to play with Mr. Smock so cant do it this year. Will definitely bring the family if we do it next year. Looks like a great venue and I'll have a class for just about all my boats. The FE classes listed are 1/8th Scale, Catamaran, LSH, LSO, P Mono and P OB Tunnel. Did they run a P or P-Lim Hydro class last year??

Randy Rapedius
05-30-2013, 09:31 PM
Yeah Randy I'm bumming I've now got a .67 Nitro rigger thats every bit of 90mph and a Brand new Backlash that I would come and race too along w/ the FE stuff, and the FE stuf is running better than ever.

Hey Chilli, we had a great time last year, I brought my daughters and they really had fun, and this venue seems like its even better!!! I'm really bummed I can't go and so are my daughters, they loved this race, and all the people were really great, they treated my daughters like rock stars, every time they were on the drivers stand there were people rooting and cheering for them, especially the wives and Moms that were there. LSH and LSO are the P-limited Offshore and P limited Sport Hydro. Those are what we used to call those classes in the "olden days" LOL. I'm still tossing around the Idea of going but I would have to leave for there on fri afternoon, and it;s almost 8 hours with no stops. No open water testing (but I should be fine because I'll be racing the whole week before at the Mi Cup) then have to run out of there asap on sunday.......and gotta convince the wife to let me go!!!??????

Hey Mike ... we would love it if you and the family could come. Tell the wife there are lots of local wineries in the area she could take advantage of. ;)

T.S.Davis
05-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Deleted due to negativity by TSD

Randy Rapedius
05-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm sure we will get a few. Some guys like to race more than once a year. (if their wives will let them) ... lol ... :)

T.S.Davis
05-31-2013, 08:34 AM
You might.

Our local yocals (MMEU) are scheduled for 7 races this season. There's still talk of Paganelli's gang hosting something this fall too. Hoping for that (if my wife lets me go of course). Maybe I'll take her to one of these someday.

Randy Rapedius
05-31-2013, 09:38 AM
WOW! You FE boys in MI are busy busy. If guys want to squeeze in a different venue with the option of racing against nitro and gas boats, you know where to find us. :tiphat:

Doby
05-31-2013, 10:55 AM
I might come down but it depends on whats left in race shape after Michigan.

chris
05-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Will be nice to see :bowdown: Open Cat

Chris

Terry Keeley
05-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Will be nice to see :bowdown: Open Cat

Chris

You mean FE Open Cat? Didn't realize that was a popular class, if so i can add it! :thumbup1:

Terry Keeley
05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
I might come down but it depends on whats left in race shape after Michigan.

Dunno if you've ever been to Fifty Point, but I don't think you could ask for a nicer place to race. The water is the perfect size and very well sheltered, here's an arial shot to scale:

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Fifty_Point_site_plan%28revised%29.jpg

I know back to back weekends are tough, but if you can make it I guarantee you'll be glad you did! :wink:

chris
05-31-2013, 04:15 PM
No segregation just Open Cat

Chris

runing with gas is fun

Terry Keeley
05-31-2013, 04:29 PM
No segregation just Open Cat

Chris

runing with gas is fun

See below...

Terry Keeley
05-31-2013, 08:34 PM
After discussing it with Randy we've decided to add Open Cat.

There ya go, you talk and we listen! :thumbup1:

Randy Rapedius
05-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Only one rule Chris. No white and orange FE Cats allowed. Lol. :nono:

T.S.Davis
06-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Nice looking pond.

T.S.Davis
06-01-2013, 08:17 AM

Terry Keeley
06-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Will you guys be imposing heat racing rules that aren't in the book (IMPBA or NAMBA) that only apply to FE?

Yup, as Randy mentioned, no white and orange FE Cats allowed.:thumbsdown:

chris
06-01-2013, 01:30 PM
So many cats. So few recipes.

photohoward1
06-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Will you guys be imposing heat racing rules that aren't in the book (IMPBA or NAMBA) that only apply to FE?

Hmmm. :sinking-guy:

madmikepags
06-01-2013, 05:13 PM
man now I really wanna go to this race!!!! OPEN MONO, HYDRO and CAT!!!!!! I've got beasts for each!!!!!!

jaike5
06-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Cool, looks like you guys are coming !! I'm sure the rest will follow , come on Terry just come , and beg for mercy later :banana:
Cheers, Jay.

T.S.Davis
06-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I'm lucky I'll be at the Cup at this point.

edited due to negativity by TSD

longballlumber
06-02-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm lucky I'll be at the Cup at this point.

As many times as Howard and I talked about the "special" FE rules I wondered if he would notice my question. Haha. Cost me a class last time out.

I noticed....

I know you and I don’t exactly have the same opinion on this subject, but every race regardless of power source has the potential of "special rules". Many of these situations are suggested or enforced by the hosting club/CD. I am sure a simple phone call to the hosting could clear up some of the current confusion (frustration) of "special rules". We are in the middle of making great progress with the hobby in as a whole. Don’t beat up on the guys (clubs) that are actually TRYING to make an effort to host events and classes that allow FE, Nitro, and Gas power sources. When it comes to “Open” classes some clubs are stricter than others and some are more lenient than others. A little communication could go a long way in this situation. If you don’t like the outcome of the rules or the conversation don’t go to the event; but don’t spoil it for others. Just because a few don’t approve of the special rules you speak of doesn’t me there isn’t others who are willing to conform, race, and have fun doing it.
The few times I have participated at a NLMC event, they have been more than gracious and it seems to me they are trying harder than most to have a race that ANYONE can come to and enjoy. They also seem to be reasonable people that are willing to listen and make a decision with EVERYONE’s thoughts in mind…

Later,
Mike

photohoward1
06-02-2013, 03:41 PM
July 4th weekend. The only reason I can't go. For most it is a family weekend. I have always loved this race. ****BTW my wife teaches special kids with special rules***

madmikepags
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
i am speshul twoo

T.S.Davis
06-02-2013, 10:53 PM

jaike5
06-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Geez Terry, I'm happy to have you ...... believe it or not :doh: I think NLMBC is the most lenient on the continent when it comes to racing mixed fuel classes, may not be perfect but its pretty good. You don't want to sound like that kid who takes his toys and goes home. now leave your gear in the car and drag your ass up here and race on. :rockon2:

Cheers, Jay.

Doby
06-03-2013, 08:24 AM
For those of us that don't know the past details to this discussion...can somebody please clarify?

If it pertains to the "Open" classes, then shouldn't it be simply "run what you brung"?? No other rules required????

T.S.Davis
06-03-2013, 09:10 AM
There, all better.

I'll take Mikes advice and move on.

Randy Rapedius
06-03-2013, 09:41 AM
For those of us that don't know the past details to this discussion...can somebody please clarify?

If it pertains to the "Open" classes, then shouldn't it be simply "run what you brung"?? No other rules required????

Yes John ........ it is ''Run What You Brung'' :rockon2:

Doby
06-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the clarification...now its wait and see as to what survives Michigan.

madmikepags
06-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I forsee the Mi open classes being like a battle royal from the old WWF days!!!!!

jaike5
06-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Way Kool...... won't be long now. :cool2:

longballlumber
06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Sorry my new work schedule is much more demanding otherwise I would have re-posted before now.

First of all, I have TONS of respect for Terry. I would consider him a friend even outside of the boating (not sure what he thinks of me though… JK). Terry and the rest of the MMEU group have taught me most of what I know about the FE power source and applying it to boats. With that being said, Terry and I don’t always see eye to eye when it comes to certain situations were opinions can vary. That doesn’t always mean one of us is wrong or both of us are right. In fairness to Terry, I can be a complete pain in the Arss, just ask him. However, I pride myself on being honest with people. Sometimes that honesty can be exhausting and portray the wrong intent (again me being an arss). I NEVER intended to “throw Terry under the bus”.

I was simply trying to offer my opinion and suggesting that a conversation can go a long way with fixing or understanding situations and why decisions are made regarding how races are run or why a CD finds it necessary to mandate rules out side of the IMPBA or NAMBA rule book. It happens all of the time and will continue to happen. We all have something to learn from each other.

I will also say that I don’t think for a minute the majority of fossil burning RC boating hobbyist (regardless of the club) has a vendetta against FE or vice versa. Sure there will always be some rotten eggs, but when and where doesn’t that happen.

I have already wasted too much time typing this out without rustling anymore feathers… I am always available by phone if someone is interesting in talking. I can get more accomplished in 5 min on the phone than I can in 2 pages of typed word on the internet…

Later,
Mike

longballlumber
06-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Good luck to the NLMBC on this event. It looks like a great site and I have always enjoyed myself at their races. Sorry for mucking up your thread. Feel free to clean up as you find necessary. No worries on my end.

Later
Mike

Randy Rapedius
06-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Thanks Mike. The classes are filling in nicely, especially the "OPEN" classes.
We currently have around 60 boats registered with still 5 weeks to go.
Currently the Open Mono class has 2 nitro, 2 Gas, and 2 FE. Who will get this year's bragging rights? :)

Terry Keeley
06-09-2013, 10:44 AM
We have some very generous sponsors donating to make our raffle a huge success, nice to see even in these difficult times.

If you get a chance please keep these fine folks in mind:

Novarossi of America (Glen Quarles) http://www.novarossi.us/

Hobby Hobby (Tom Bakonyi) http://hobbyhobby.com/store/

Gizmo Motors (Bruce Lykins) http://www.gizmomotors.com/

CC Racing Engines (Carlo Catalanatto) http://www.cc-racingengines.com/

Mercury Marine Canada (Tom MacNair) http://www.mercurymarine.com/

Prop Works West (Brent Daily) http://www.thepropworkswest.com/

Boca Bearings www.bocabearings.com/

Lawless Drives (Fred Howe) www.lawlessdrives.com/

MHZ - www.mhz-powerboats.com/

Speedmaster www.rossisales.com/index.html

Virginia Craftsman (Dick Tyndall)

Eagletree Systems www.eagletreesystems.com/

Jersey Modeler www.jerseymodeler.com/index.html

Phil Thomas Hydros (Phil Thomas)

Tanks 2U (Walt Barney)

Suicidal Engines (Mike Ross) ballisticratt454@yahoo.com

Randy Rapedius
06-17-2013, 10:11 AM
Classes are filling in nicely. 3 weeks away and we are already at 75 boats. We are expecting 125+. It's going to be GOOD.
Big thanks to Terry Keeley for overhauling the club clock and base. Top notch!

Terry Keeley
06-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Shaping up nicely with 80 boats registered and 2 weeks to go!

Our "Oneida Cup" is awarded to the contestant who scores the most points with two boats, last year it was Dale Brobst with his LSG Mono and Sport Hydro.

Who's it gonna be this year? :Praying:

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Oneida_Cup_026.jpg

Randy Rapedius
06-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Here is a picture of Dale Brobst. Maybe this year it will be a FE racer who wins it.

madmikepags
06-25-2013, 12:29 AM
Man I would love to take that back to NY!!! but I'm not gonna make it this year, me and my girls really had a great time up there last year, everyone made my girls feel like rockstars and you guys really ran a great race. Terry was super accomodating and a great guy. It was the first BIG travel race that my girls ever attended and they talk about it all the time,(and the heat!!!) The new venue looks super too!!!! We will be back next year as long as its a little further off from the Mi Cup which will be the FE Nats next year.

Randy Rapedius
06-25-2013, 11:50 PM
Man I would love to take that back to NY!!! but I'm not gonna make it this year, me and my girls really had a great time up there last year, everyone made my girls feel like rockstars and you guys really ran a great race. Terry was super accomodating and a great guy. It was the first BIG travel race that my girls ever attended and they talk about it all the time,(and the heat!!!) The new venue looks super too!!!! We will be back next year as long as its a little further off from the Mi Cup which will be the FE Nats next year.

That's okay Mike. That trophy is MINE this year. :)

jaike5
06-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Not so fast Randy, I may be one of the few FE guys there but I'll be going for hardware too !:rockon2: sounds like your full of gas ...lmao

Randy Rapedius
06-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Not so fast Randy, I may be one of the few FE guys there but I'll be going for hardware too !:rockon2: sounds like your full of gas ...lmao

Zzzzzzzzaaaaaap !!!!!! lol

jaike5
06-26-2013, 10:25 AM
How many FE classes will be running ? you better stay clear with all that noxious gas leaking from your self, we don't want to have any blue angels of epic proportions .... lmao

Terry Keeley
06-26-2013, 10:32 AM
Hope Randy can save face for us "piston pounders", last year Mike Pags won Open Hydro and Chris Krawczyk Open Mono. :scared:

siberianhusky
06-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Sounds like you guys are in for a real blast! One of the guys (John) from around here will be there as a spectator.
Eventually might make the trip down the 401 to see you guys run, be a real treat.
Be nice to put a face to some of the people on here.

Randy Rapedius
06-26-2013, 11:04 AM
Hope Randy can save face for us "piston pounders", last year Mike Pags won Open Hydro and Chris Krawczyk Open Mono. :scared:

That was LAST year Terry ;)

Livewire121
06-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Just curious, will there be any SAW running at this event? I have an off-road race in oshawa on Saturday, but I might be able to attend on Sunday. I have an HPR 115 that I'd like to make some passes with and an EKOS I'd like to run in open cat.

Cheers

Richard

Terry Keeley
06-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Just curious, will there be any SAW running at this event? I have an off-road race in oshawa on Saturday, but I might be able to attend on Sunday. I have an HPR 115 that I'd like to make some passes with and an EKOS I'd like to run in open cat.

Cheers

Richard

No SAW running but come and run in Open Cat, maybe you'll take the inaugural trophy! :thumbup:

Randall
06-26-2013, 06:40 PM

Cheers

Richard

Of course it's a SAW event just do it 12 times with some turns in between and do it faster then everyone else and you WIN :)

Livewire121
06-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Lol if only it was that easy.

Terry Keeley
06-29-2013, 03:43 PM
For anyone that tried to get a camping spot and couldn't they've had some cancellations.

Call Janet at 905-525-2187. :wink:

Cnadianloco
07-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Well guys this event is on our door step can't wait to see all that are going.
let's all have a great time.:banana:

jaike5
07-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Hi Terry, what FE classes will you be running this year ?
Cheers , Jay.

Terry Keeley
07-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Hi Terry, what FE classes will you be running this year ?
Cheers , Jay.

Looks like just LSO & P mono so far. Any of your FE buds over their "Michigan Cup hangover" yet? :noidea:

jaike5
07-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Hi Terry looks like p-mono/LSO/open mono for me. Cheers, Jay.

Chilli
07-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Good luck this weekend guys. I've got this one marked on the to do list for next year. We'll rally to get the FE numbers up in 2014!!

Terry Keeley
07-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Good luck this weekend guys. I've got this one marked on the to do list for next year. We'll rally to get the FE numbers up in 2014!!

Thanks, would be great to have you up.

When we requested the date it had to fit in D2 since London was still up in the air, we just didn't think to check for a big NAMBA event around the same time!

Still lots of time to get in if any of you "Amp Heads" wanna come and play in a first rate sandbox. Weather's supposed to be nice too! :banana:

Randy Rapedius
07-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Fantastic turn out of NLMBC members today to help set up the race site at Fifty Point Conservation Area in Stoney Creek, Ontario. We are ready to race! Everything is set up and ready to go. This is one of the best race sites I have ever seen. Testing will be allowed Friday noon until 5:00 and racing starts Saturday at 9:00am sharp. You can still register at http://www.rcracingevents.com/ or e-mail Terry Keeley at tkee@rogers.com or just show up and register right at the pond. We will be accepting registration right up until Saturday morning for those last minute racers who want to come and play.

Terry Keeley
07-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Very proud of our Northern Lights members and all their hard work hosting our 5th NL Open, considering that two months ago we didn't know if we would have a race this is quite an accomplishment.

It looks like we'll have a new home to host our event! The Fifty Point Conservation Area is a beautiful park, the water is the perfect size and very well sheltered. Yes, we had some issues with the ground being saturated from near record rainfall, our planned entry/exit point had a stream running through it. The good part is the park stepped right up and found us another way in and even though we torn up their grass they still want us back. They're already planning improvments for next year.

The campground was very clean and next year tent camping will be allowed for our group. Local hotels and restaurants (including the Landing restuarant on site) were also reported to be top notch.

Looking forward to next year! :)

Some random photos, look for a full article in the September IMPBA Roostertail.

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Tboats.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Rafflegirlz.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Gilz2.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Winner.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Rudyb.jpg

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/s_2013_fleet.jpg

Terry Keeley
07-08-2013, 11:44 AM
http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/trophies.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Richsr.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Novice~0.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/RandyJaime.jpg

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Eric.JPG

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/Randy.JPG

madmikepags
07-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey Terry glad you guys had a good turnout and the site looks fantastic. Please please please try to plan around our Nats next year and hopefully make your race a few weeks away so me and my family, and the Mi guys can attend, My girls really missed it this year but we were so burnt out from the Mi cup race there was no way we would have been able to make it.

Terry Keeley
07-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Results are posted at:

http://www.rcracingevents.com/cgi-bin/raceresults.pl?action=show_race&club=Northern Lights Model Boat Club&event=nlopen_2013

Randy Rapedius
07-10-2013, 07:52 AM
I've posted ALL the pictures at ...

http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=72318

Terry Keeley
07-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey Terry glad you guys had a good turnout and the site looks fantastic. Please please please try to plan around our Nats next year and hopefully make your race a few weeks away so me and my family, and the Mi guys can attend, My girls really missed it this year but we were so burnt out from the Mi cup race there was no way we would have been able to make it.

Thanks for the kind words Pags, yup we missed you FE guys this year but I didn't think to look for a NAMBA event near our date.

Next year we're thinking we might try sometime in August and will definately avoid your FE Nats.

We have a new Novice trophy that Randy's Prop Service donated in the 90's (our Randy) and has been completely restored by our President Jeff Cowey, maybe young Nina can make a run for it next year? :banana:

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/albums/userpics/10068/jamiekish.jpg

ray schrauwen
07-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Sorry I missed it but, I was sick as a dog and no IMPBA yet either..., would have been a hoot!

Terry Keeley
07-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Some video from Cindy Driver, thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpp55zrWipA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAnJP228aeI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKDU72LLN-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmAFa_N6-Y4

Doby
07-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Nice vids.:banana:

Got any from the electric heats?

Terry Keeley
07-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Nice vids.:banana:

Got any from the electric heats?

Thanks, shows how nice the water is, especially when the wind kicks up.

Not sure if anyone got the FE heats, if anything turns up I'll be sure to post it! :wink:

Oh, BTW, a Gas Cat won the inaugural Open Cat class and Nitro took both Open Mono and Open Hydro this year so FE's rein on the Open classes is over! :tt2:

Terry Keeley
07-20-2013, 10:01 AM
NLMBC member Mark Hoeflich made this great video of our event, thanks Mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3I_lqCDGTA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUsuZ9PRsp0C8hehgxldACzw