PDA

View Full Version : how do u delete old pictures?

arnie84
05-12-2013, 04:35 PM
how do u delete old pictures?

NativePaul
05-13-2013, 09:15 AM
Where are they stored? If they are on your PC, there are 3 ways,
(1) Right click on the image, thumbnail, or name of the image and select delete from the list of options that comes up.
(2) View your image then click the red "X" button at the bottom.
(3) Highlight the image by single left clicking in the image name, thumbnail, or by viewing the image then pressing the DEL key located just to the right of your enter/return key.
Whichever method you use your PC will probably ask you if you are sure you want to delete the photo, click the yes box or hut the enter/return key and the image will be sent to the recycle bin, either doubleclick the recycle bin icon on your desktop and repeat one of the above processes to permanently delete that image from your PC, or right click the icon and select empty recycle bin to permanently delete everything if there is nothing you want to save in there.

If they are stored on the internet (or in the cloud to use the new geek speek/mumbo jumbo) the process will differ according to what website you stored/hosted them on, but generally you go to the website, log in with your username and password, navigate to the photo you want to delete, then one of the above methods will probably work (although the button may be marked delete instead of having a red X), if none of that works look through the file and options menus to see if you can find delete or erase in the drop down menus that appear.

arnie84
05-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Ok thnx can't do on smart phone though no right click lol

NativePaul
05-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Not so smart now is it? I did list 2 methods that can be used without right clicking, but I think I need to list a 4th method now.

(4) Sell your "smart" phone and buy a regular phone and a PC with the proceeds.

arnie84
05-17-2013, 09:40 AM
sorry i ment how do u delete uploaded old pictures stored on this site