PDA

View Full Version : Where does stuff from OSE come from?

Assocracer
05-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know where stuff comes from when you order it from OSE? I'm looking at ordering a 40mm motor mount but it looks exactly like the one that Hobby King offers, which isn't a problem but I want to make sure it's not shipping from China cause I don't feel like waiting a month for it.

martin
05-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Steven @ OSE ships direct to you from the US, very fast shipping & one of the if not the best in the buisiness.

madmikepags
05-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Steve is based out of the Boston Ma. area, all his stuff ships from there.

Assocracer
05-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Cool, that's all I needed to know. Thanks guys. I'll post pics of my build in the build section once I get my nitro car read to go for the season. That's first priority right now. Working on a 42" either Dumas or Aeromarine hull that's about 25 years old. Pretty sure it was a nitro boat at one time. Picked the hull up at a local shop for $25 like 12 years ago :) Plan on putting a Turnigy 40mm 2000kv motor (i know, cheap one :) ) motor in it and running it on 4s. At some point i'll put a different motor on it and run it with either 6s or 8s but right now its just for the build and to get it in the water to make sure it doesn't sink :)