PDA

View Full Version : Miss Timex classic hydro 1/10 scale up for sale.

hydroluvr
05-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately this great boat never made it back into the water after i bought it here from Gary Rose. http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?35288-1-10-scale-Timex&highlight=timex
The link is to the original ad gary placed. The boat is untouched from the way I received it from him.
Time, Money and now an impending move to North Carolina simply makes it impossible to think I'll get her running again.
This is to nice a hull not to be used.
I'll have pics posted soon but please take a look at Gary's old ad. Nothings changed.
Contact me via email at agrissino@cfl.rr.com.

Please keep in mind the shipping via USPS will likely be around $60 bucks. I know gary got shocked when he shipped it to me so I paid him the difference between his quote and actual shipping.
Just realized that I did not originally purchase the boat with a motor or esc ! Wow, getting old sucks. This is a legal Aquacraft blue motor with a 60amp esc. It came from another boat I purchased before I knew what I was buying. As it turned out, the motor and esc were the best part of the deal. Either way, all this needs to go so YES...I'm including the motor and esc. $310.00 shipped US only.
Thanks All !

BHChieftain
05-04-2013, 07:02 PM
That is a fantastic deal and a great boat. I already have a 1/10 shovel else I'd be all over this one.

Chief

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2

namba688
05-04-2013, 09:01 PM
I will take it. Please let me know your Paypal.
Ted

hydroluvr
05-04-2013, 09:59 PM
I will take it. Please let me know your Paypal.
Ted

Ted, sending you a PM with my PayPal address. As your in AZ...something tells me you know Gary Rose !? :biggrin:

G.Rose
05-04-2013, 11:07 PM
[You've got be kidding Ted.

namba688
05-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Why Gary?

hydroluvr
05-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Well that was quick. Thanks everybody for all the interest. Looks like Miss Timex is heading back out to Arizona.
SOLD