PDA

View Full Version : Aeromarine Team Believer (FE Hatch)

dirtnsnowrider
04-30-2013, 03:39 AM
UPDATE: Boat has been sold

I am selling my Aeromarine Team Believer. I acquired this boat through a trade. She was water tight and had no hull damage but had numerous ugly rattle can paint jobs. I sanded the paint off and painted the boat with Nason 1 stage automotive paint (jet black). The bottom of the hull was left in grey primer. The hull was originally a gas boat and I ran it as a gas boat a few times before I pulled the motor for another gas boat. I then bought the new style FE hatch with the plans of making it a fast electric boat on 12s. Those plans are so far down the road I doubt I will actually see it through. The stuff tube and flex shaft are set up for a gas boat at 1/4. It will include the skeg strut and dual pick up rudder with the 4 inch standoff. The downside to this boat is the fact that the previous owner glassed the radio box to the hull. No way to really update the mounting hardware on the back of the hull as there is no access. The hull will also need a new set of auto bailers. The hull has had expanding spray foam sprayed into the front sponsons of the boat by the previous owner as well. I was running a 4.5hp 26cc gas motor in the boat and she ran just fine and was not nose heavy with everything inside the boat. The boat has a dual pick up rudder and two through hull fittings and two water outlets for spate water cooling for your esc and motor. Add your motor, motor mount, esc, batteries, servo, and radio system to complete the boat. I will also include these props: Prather 265 and Octura 1457 and a 67/3 blade can not tell what it is or was and lastly a prop shop prop that is now 63mm can not tell what it use to be.

I am asking 250 for the hull and hardware plus shipping costs. I am sorry but I do not accept pay pal. USPS money order is accepted.

dirtnsnowrider
04-30-2013, 03:42 AM

pics of the bottom