PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!! What a mess of an order.

Uncle Vinnie
04-24-2013, 07:59 AM
I just had to post this horrible experience I just had with an online order.
At this time I'm not going to disclose who it is, I'm sure some of you will recognize the products.
PLEASE do not make any comments or refer as to who it might be from, I've sent an e-mail to the person, hopefully he will contact me and have this situation resolved in no time.

Just to make it clear, NO it was not OSE - Steven has always been great and his orders are always correct, if there is a problem he has always contacted me.

I order these parts:

2 x 1/4" brass tube with teflon lining 470mm
1 x 8mm - 1/4" stainless steel collet for dual motor setup
2 x Aluminum stinger 1/4" teflon bushing
2 x Aluminum watercool motor mount for 56 series motor
2 x 5694 800kv 6 pole brushless motor with water cool

This is what I didn't get in my order:

2x - 1/4" brass tube NOT with my order
1x - 8mm 1/4" dual motor collet setup, only got one, NOT two like the description says on your website
2x - 5694 800kv motor, instead I received 2x 5694 1200kv motor
2x - 56 series motor mount does not fit the 1200kv motor, 12mm too short
2x - the only thing right about this order is the aluminum stingers, they didn't come with bolt/nuts for installation, not a big deal got lots of those anyways.

Imagine the happiness when I received this order, only to feel disappointed, frustrated, upset after opening it..
I hope this gets resolve soon, not sure what really happened here, starting to think I got someone else's order

Heaving Earth
04-24-2013, 08:13 AM
Not gonna say who huh?

Brushless55
04-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Not gonna say who huh?

FD

either this will make the seller look good by fixing this ASAP
or the same ole issues from the seller that we see all the time....

Uncle Vinnie
04-24-2013, 12:28 PM
At this time I guess I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, first time and last ordering from him.
I'm going to assume the wrong order was shipped to me, I've already sent him an email for clarification and an opportunity to make things right,
I'd like to hear from him first, before I mention who/where it came from...not many people would do this.

Mistakes do happen and everyone deserves a chance to explain what the F$^% happened with this order.
I'd rather not start bashing him before he explains himself.
I think 2 weeks is sufficient to get a reply email, explaining what happened and where we go from here.

I'll keep you guys posted, I will also post photos later on tonight when I get home.

Brushless55
04-24-2013, 12:39 PM
At this time I guess I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I'm going to assume the wrong order was shipped to me, I've already sent him an email for clarification and an opportunity to make things right,
I'd like to hear from him first, before I mention who/where it came from...not many people would do this.

Mistakes do happen and everyone deserves a chance to explain what the F$^% happened with this order.
I'd rather not start bashing him before he explains himself.
I think 2 weeks is sufficient to get a reply email, explaining what happened and where we go from here.

I'll keep you guys posted, I will also post photos later on tonight when I get home.

two weeks???
try two hours from Steven on this site if there is any issue with orders..
he is that fast at getting things right

I'm seeing to many posts on the web trying to make this FD guy look good...

to many hurt customers for many to even visit his site let alone buy anything from this guy

even if this guys throws in free bees, most everyone will still stay far away from his site with their cash...

Alexgar
04-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Not FD it someone else, not protecting him but unfair I know who it is and pretty reliable. So give them a chance

JimClark
04-24-2013, 04:32 PM
before I would post about this I would give the vendor a reasonable amount of time to respond

Heaving Earth
04-24-2013, 05:08 PM
two weeks isnt reasonable?

JimClark
04-24-2013, 05:21 PM
I was going on info from the OP did not see second post but it the second post saying it has been two weeks since the first email was sent or that he just sent the email and is going to wait two weeks? Personally I would be on the phone with him too easy for email to be lost or end up in spam filters.

Uncle Vinnie
04-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Maybe you're JimClark, I should have waited to see if the person would resolve the situation before posting.
I'm very reasonable , and when I started this thread I wasn't thinking properly, I was so frustrated, that I could not believe everything was wrong with this order.
It's done and I don't think I regret it, but you're right should have given some time to have it resolve.

Here are a couple of photos, it's too bad this happened the motor looks pretty damn good with the jacket and the mounts.

ray schrauwen
04-25-2013, 09:49 PM
I just had to post this horrible experience I just had with an online order.
At this time I'm not going to disclose who it is, I'm sure some of you will recognize the products.
PLEASE do not make any comments or refer as to who it might be from, I've sent an e-mail to the person, hopefully he will contact me and have this situation resolved in no time.

Just to make it clear, NO it was not OSE - Steven has always been great and his orders are always correct, if there is a problem he has always contacted me.

I order these parts:

2 x 1/4" brass tube with teflon lining 470mm
1 x 8mm - 1/4" stainless steel collet for dual motor setup
2 x Aluminum stinger 1/4" teflon bushing
2 x Aluminum watercool motor mount for 56 series motor
2 x 5694 800kv 6 pole brushless motor with water cool

This is what I didn't get in my order:

2x - 1/4" brass tube NOT with my order
1x - 8mm 1/4" dual motor collet setup, only got one, NOT two like the description says on your website
2x - 5694 800kv motor, instead I received 2x 5694 1200kv motor
2x - 56 series motor mount does not fit the 1200kv motor, 12mm too short
2x - the only thing right about this order is the aluminum stingers, they didn't come with bolt/nuts for installation, not a big deal got lots of those anyways.

Imagine the happiness when I received this order, only to feel disappointed, frustrated, upset after opening it..
I hope this gets resolve soon, not sure what really happened here, starting to think I got someone else's order

You could have got all that from HOR for at least 1/2 the price and it would have gotten there in 2 weeks or less. Of course you might not like buying direct from China but, you still buy Chinese parts. :doh:

ray schrauwen
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Yes the coolers they come with are too long. I had same issue when buying from HOR but, a shorter cooler will fix the problem.
Not a huge issue to some. Sorry for my cynicism but, it's all Chinese to me.

Maybe you're JimClark, I should have waited to see if the person would resolve the situation before posting.
I'm very reasonable , and when I started this thread I wasn't thinking properly, I was so frustrated, that I could not believe everything was wrong with this order.
It's done and I don't think I regret it, but you're right should have given some time to have it resolve.

Here are a couple of photos, it's too bad this happened the motor looks pretty damn good with the jacket and the mounts.

ray schrauwen
04-25-2013, 09:59 PM
If you did order from HOR I will edit and apologize. I have had Johnny make some small mistakes but, never a blunder as what you have received.

Uncle Vinnie
04-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Yes the coolers they come with are too long. I had same issue when buying from HOR but, a shorter cooler will fix the problem.
Not a huge issue to some. Sorry for my cynicism but, it's all Chinese to me.

You are right, I can get a shorter cooler or another mount not an issue at all, simple fix....however when I order and pay for something I expect then to be right.
Now I have a 2x cooler or mount that I have no use for and need to buy something to make it work, that's extra money spend on the same thing where it could've gone for something else.

grsboats
04-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Ray I'm sorry but have to disagree as my last two orders from Hor were really horrible.....lack of many itens,very poor packaging and no answer to fix the problem after two months. I don't really care for the Money but WE customers deserve respect so from now on just dealing with trusted US companies....but this is me .Gill

properchopper
04-26-2013, 08:20 PM
My last order from HOR (needed a dual rudder setup only he had) sat and sat with no confirmation. Then I get an e-mail from Johnny weeks later saying he just forgot it but it was shipped. I paid bocoup for fast EMS but he muffed it and sent it slow boat. Claimed he'd refund the difference in shipping to me. Never happened in spite of three e-mails to him (unreturned). Haruummmmph.

ray schrauwen
04-26-2013, 10:08 PM
I will humbly apologize now and eat my words. I really sorry. It has been some time since I ordered from him but, in the past it's all been perfect.

Sorry I putzed... my bad. This sucks. He was always reliable for the longest time and now he's on the poop list.

Hopefully Steve will carry TP motors soon too.

Really sorry guys :hide:

madmikepags
04-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Guys I have made the blunder of blasting people and products on the forums it really does no good. Please don't jump to conclusions about certain people or companies, we all have had great and bad experiences with many products and vendors. I am an RC whore and have pretty much bought from everyone and everywhere, just be glad we have a guy like steve here as OSE who pretty much is the best I've seen in 25+ years in this hobby!!!! Everyone else pales in comparison.

Uncle Vinnie
04-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Guys I have made the blunder of blasting people and products on the forums it really does no good. Please don't jump to conclusions about certain people or companies, we all have had great and bad experiences with many products and vendors. I am an RC whore and have pretty much bought from everyone and everywhere, just be glad we have a guy like steve here as OSE who pretty much is the best I've seen in 25+ years in this hobby!!!! Everyone else pales in comparison.

Agreed with every single word you said.
Most of us only start threads like this one, do to frustration and afraid of getting ripped off from out hard working money, myself and many of you with any type of hobby only have a certain monthly budget to spend on "dinky toys" like my wife calls it, I call it a hobby.
These threads not only brings customer awareness where to buy and where not to buy, but it also provides feedback to the vendors we buy from, I'm pretty sure they scan these rc boat/car/truck/heli forums once in awhile to see if customer satisfaction is up to par, they can only improve from awareness.

iamandrew
05-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Ive ordered from HOR a lot, the shipping takes a week, and ive been impressed with a lot of his stuff, however
I have ordered and received my items, as well as some other items that i did not order, just small things though like hatch locks or a T bar.
I have also received wrong parts , in which I contacted him through paypal, and he said he would ship me out another item, E.g, I ordered a 8mm to 3/16 collet, but I got a 8mm to 1/4 collet instead.
It came in the mail about a week later.
there are things that i would NOT buy them, like any Brass tubing, as their sizes are usually NOT the same as K&S
If he dosent reply, contact through Paypal
I also dont think his website email contact form works properly

Uncle Vinnie
05-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Well..after a few e-mail back and forth myself and Johnny from HOR have come to a resolution that we are somewhat happy about.
I've rather get the correct order the first, rather then being accomudated.

One question was asked with every email that was exchanged "why was the order all messed up"?
He ignored the question every single time, never got an answear from him.
At the end he accomodated me well, as best as it can be, I'm OK with it.

Would I order again from HOR, probably not.
It's too bad, because the quality seems pretty good and I'm happy with what i received.