View Full Version : Practice April 10th 2013

04-09-2013, 06:25 AM
I plan on opening the gate between 4:00 and 4:30 pm. Weather permitting of course. The forecast is for rain showers. The course is not yet in. If you have any retrieval items (tennis ball or a tug boat), please bring them. We still need to get the oars and life jackets for the club retrieve boat soon.

04-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Weather is not looking too promising. The rain is supposed to be here all day and night. If things clear up, I will still get to the pond. I can be reached at 248 845-four two three six. Call me for updates....

04-10-2013, 09:37 AM
I plan on being there by 6.

04-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the update Bob. Not looking too good on the radar. Hopefully the boating Gods will part the sky for a few quick runs. I'll call before I head out.

04-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Rain to us boat racers should be like fresh ice to hockey players!

04-10-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm not coming guys. Sorry. Too much on the plate plus the icky weather.

04-10-2013, 02:27 PM
loaded and ready to go! waiting for "go" or "no go" rain rain go away!

04-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Well, I don't open anymore so I think you're a go.

04-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Dare I say it....... there appears to be a clearing on the radar!

04-10-2013, 04:15 PM