PDA

View Full Version : April race sign ups

tjcast
04-04-2013, 11:55 AM

Please take note that driver's meeting is any 9:00am and we start racing at 9:15am.

In order to race you need to be at the drivers meeting!

Remember that even if a class isn't a trophy class as of now, if there is enough season participation it could become a trophy class. So sign up for what is listed that you want to run and if we have any least 3 we'll go racing!

Also if there is a class you would like added to the list speak up because others may want to race it too!

tjcast
04-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Less than a week before our first club race! Let's get those sign ups going!

jstolz
04-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Tom,

I would like to come, but it depends on the weather. It's a long drive for me and I'm only going to run one boat. I'm kind of waiting until close to the race date. If you guys want me to, I'll sign up. However, I may have to cancel.

Jay

tjcast
04-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Jay,

The sign ups will be open til Saturday. The way the sign up program works, it's easier to remove you if you can't make it than add you later. It only makes a difference if the class you are running in has 6 or 12 entries in it. Since we run no more that 6 in a heat, if there are 7 signed up then we will run 4 and 3. If one cancels we then can combine into one heat of 6. If only 6 sign up they will all be put into one heat and if 7 show up then we have to redo the heat assignments to split them up into 4 and 3. That being said I hope the weather will be good and that we will see you at the race.