PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii 4th of JUly Race !!

mr.mauian
06-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Ok Homies its time to stop all this chase each other around the pond and get to racing(for braggin rights). We want to pull this off either Friday the 4th or Saturday so we can race all day. We should make this a potluck. Anyone with questions post it here. We been building and running and tweaking so get the jitters outa yo mind and lets go at it. We'll we kinda do anyway all the time but let's be a little more serious.:rockon2:

mr.mauian
06-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Ok guys we are running on the 4th of July which is Friday. We will arrange for some grudge match races which seems to be a Gas mono class, A cat class And some nitro riggers. Then of course some electric action which will all be decided in the morning when we all there and discuss it. I beleive since some of us have different motors right now and the short notice of this maybe it just be a free for all meaning open classes. Remeber it is he who finishes and not he who is fastest. Ya all know my number but just in case if ya all have ?'s here it is .....808-383-6019. Oh it be a potluck so just bring beer....j/k.:bounce:

mr.mauian
06-29-2008, 10:02 PM
OK BRO's,
I have the countdown recording for our races and we will determine in the morning how many heats we will need depending on how many boats show up. You race what you bring, no handicaps. I and a few others have the modded RIO's so thats 1 race already. Races will consist of several heats if neccesary. EXAMPLE: 4 boats show up we will make 2 heats @ 2 boats per heat and winner goes to final which will be a total of 3 heats. If for some reason 1 of the 2 boats die out or flip from 1 or both heats we will run another heat just to give that boat a chance, we will call this the SECOND CHANCE HEAT. We will decide in the morning how many laps to run and no matter what happens in the heat you must finish the laps. Anyone jumping the start will be bumped from that heat and given a chance in next heat(second chance heat). This race is to have fun period and train us for the real deal in the future and of course braggin rights. We want to start the 1st race at about 10 am so be there early to get ready and test run your boats before race start. So boys get them toys tweaked and ready and don't forget to bring your potluck dish or beer or pupu. There will be nitro and electric races also and same rules can apply for heat setup. I and several others tried to come up with the quikest and easiest and fairest way to pull this off, any changes will be kept as simple as possible to make it as fun as hell and competitive. You all got ?'s call me or ask here. PEACE !!
:rockon2:

mr.mauian
07-01-2008, 09:23 PM
We will have a regular retrieval boat for the non balanced people, so no one has to worry about my kayak..........flippin and dunking your behinds........lol . Bro's please be there early, first race will start at around 9:30 - 10 am. SO LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!!!
:rockon2:

Tunda
07-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Lets get ready to Rumble................................

mr.mauian
07-02-2008, 05:19 PM
PLease check RCUNIVERSE GAS FORUMS for updates I did not post here.:rockon2: