PDA

View Full Version : Impulse 31 v2 or Traxxas spartan

kylecampbell2058
02-22-2013, 11:29 PM
I am buying a new boat and will be running it on a pretty large lake with a lot of action. I have read enough that i want a v-hull and have narrowed it down to these two boats. Does anyone have the pros and cons of these boats? I have lots of experience in rc cars and trucks but just starting in boats.

tlandauer
02-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Welcome Kyle,
In a lake with lots of action your choice of a V-hull is a sound one. As a heads up, the Spartan has received alot of negative feedback here at the Forum, you should spend sometime reading them, I don't like to give comments on something that I don't own, but here is the truth: Back when I first saw the Spartan, I liked the size and the deep V, I know it can handle some chops. But one day I was running an UL-1 and a guy showed up with a new Spartan, I was surprised at how it felt and looked "in person". I prefer Fibre Glass Hull, that the Spartan is not, plastic is very flexible, not my cup of tea. He had only run it a few times and already smoked the ESC, was on his warrantied second ESC, of course that was V1 of the Spartan. I decided then and there that it is not for me. Current V2 has a CC Engineered ESC.
A few members here modified their Spartan so it runs reliably, but in my opinion this is not for a first time buyer. I know you have alot of experiences with RC, just be aware of these issues.
I have a Pursuit instead, it is shorter , about 4" shorter than the Spartan. I 've been happy with the boat. http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?36904-Pursuit-Mono-kits.
Have you also looked into the Aqua Craft Revolt 30 besides the Impulse 31?
You will get many helpful suggestions , hope you will find the boat you like and for the enviroment you will be running in.
Cheers!
Here is my Pursuit running in a lake somewhere in Idaho, next to a boat launching ramp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOGsqg8mdCM As you can see, the boat is running wet (front heavy) because I wanted to make sure the boat would run more stable in that wind and the occasional wave.

stadiumyamaha
02-23-2013, 08:41 AM
I have all four mentioned and have to say the pursuit is my favorite. Especially for rough water.
The spartan isn't as bad as people say as long as you realized its limitations. Taping the lid in suck though.
The impulse is a fun boat but is more suited to smooth water and also likes to stuff in the rough stuff and sometimes on glass.
The revolt is cool and fun to drive, fast and only needs one 4s 5000mah to run a long time stock. Iffy for really rough stuff but its light and won't crack up on you because of its lightness.
I'd go with one of ose or kintec pursuit's for your application.
Here's mine. It was pretty rough that day.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0Nw_g5PDo

kylecampbell2058
02-23-2013, 03:49 PM
I did look a the revolt a little. The paint is what really caught my eye on the impulse. I did not see the Pursuit untuill you just mentioned it. I am going to have to consider that one. I really like it. Would i save money buying them as a kit over rtr? I am looking to beat my brother with his new spartan this spring. He is also new to the rc boating world.

tlandauer
02-23-2013, 06:45 PM
OSE here calls it "kit" but from what I gathered by reading in the "FOR SALE" section, it is practically a RTR, Steven has up-graded the cable to a one piece.
Stadiumyamaha also mentioned www.kintecracing.com, they have what is called "PURSUIT UPGRADE" also RTR, I don't remeber if you need to provide your own radio, but they have the motor and the ESC.
Take a look at the Kintec and OSE version, from the rear they are not the same, Kintec uses a stinger where as OSE has a strut. The KV rating is the same at 2200kv, you need to know if Kintec is 4082 sized tho. I believe OSE uses 4082 Leopard.
Note that at 2200kv, the set up is for 4s, if your brother uses cell count higer than 4s, the Spartan may hold an edge over your speed.

bikergreen
02-23-2013, 06:51 PM
I have a Spartan, and it is great for what I bought it for: Ocean bashing. I ran it with the stock electronics for a summer and never smoked anything, had it running at 77km/h the first weekend completely stock. It runs well with a metal prop but nothing with more pitch then stock. As soon as you prop up the ESC will get to hot and cut power. I have since upgraded to a T180 and 4082 1600KV and it runs really cool no matter what prop I put on it. I quite like it for running in the ocean as I am not trying for high speeds. I have even run it across a bay of open water along side a boat I was in and it was choppy! That was fun, My second recommendation would be the Kintec Pursuit also, if I had seen that first I would have bought it over the spartan probably.

I did flip it on the first weekend and the top came off in the air, and it filled with salt water. It was fine but after that I re-enforced the hatch so it can't flex and come off but I also tape it. Tape is a must.

tlandauer
02-23-2013, 06:53 PM
yup. Kintec uses Leopard 4074, 2200kv, Ose uses Leopard 4082, 2200kv. The latter is a longer motor which is really a 4s2p set up, (mine is like that). I think the amp draw is higher and therefore the parallel set up helps runtime and is less taxing on the battery. In truth, the 4074 is just as good, and you can use a single 4s , perhaps.

tlandauer
02-23-2013, 07:07 PM
@ Bikergreen, you got me intrigued, how many cells do you run now with your present set up? I have been looking for an ocean basher myself but don't want to spend the money to buy a rtr, I did think of buying a hull and use their hardware, but may turnout to be more expensive.
Only reason is I like the siWonder if those bare hulls are pre drilled and ready to accept hardware? Sorry, don't mean to hyjack, just thinking out loud.

kylecampbell2058
02-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Not a problem, love to read and learn. I am trying to buy Mark in MN's revolt 30. Looks like a great deal and can always upgrade electronics. Waiting for response.

bob_t
02-23-2013, 08:41 PM
After opening up the box on my new Impulse 31 (V1), today, I wished I would have just purchased a 2nd Revolt 30 when TowerHobby had them on sale ..... Looks like I'll be calling Horizon on Monday. I was just amazed that someone at the factory, where ever it was "assembled", could put it in the box with the motor so poorly aligned. Thought it would be simple to just loosen the two screws and re-align it, but I think there must have been glue on the threads through the inserts in the wood (or maybe some really good loctite?). The heads were mostly destroyed trying to get the screws loose. The flexshaft also has a permanent "kink" in it, too. Here is a picture of how poorly the motor was aligned "right out of the box". I like Pro Boat (I have 3 other fiberglass hull ProBoats), but this one has me scratching my head. Here is a photo of what it looked like.

94188 94189

tlandauer
02-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Man, that sux, hope you can get refund or replacement. sorry to see that!

kylecampbell2058
02-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Just bought revolt 30. Thanks guys for all the help with my decision..

bikergreen
02-24-2013, 01:43 AM
@ Bikergreen, you got me intrigued, how many cells do you run now with your present set up? I have been looking for an ocean basher myself but don't want to spend the money to buy a rtr, I did think of buying a hull and use their hardware, but may turnout to be more expensive.
Only reason is I like the siWonder if those bare hulls are pre drilled and ready to accept hardware? Sorry, don't mean to hyjack, just thinking out loud.

The hulls have specific locations for hardware to screw into on the inside of the transom, which makes it hard to install anything other then the stock hardware. At least the RTR comes with lipo's now, but it would be nice to be able to buy one without batteries and radio. For ocean use its great with the system they have which allows you to pull all the electronic, and stuffing tube out of the hull to clean and service. I think you could buy hull and hardware and the electronics mount for a decent price. I have some extra hardware.

bikergreen
02-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Good call on the revolt, I still want one actually. The stock electronics are pretty good, maybe upgrade the ESC down the road but the motors are good.

kylecampbell2058
02-24-2013, 04:44 PM
I plan on upgrading the esc to a turnigy or hobbywing 180a so i can run 6s. Probably have to go with a lower kv motor to though.

lenny
02-24-2013, 05:21 PM
That a lot 6s in that narrow hull,
Hear a good cheap motor for a up grade for it. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17720__XK3674_B_1400KV_Brushless_Inrunner.html
There is a video on hear in a geico that my buddy has setup for 6s and a 130A HV ESC.
I could post hear if you want me to.

kylecampbell2058
02-24-2013, 05:40 PM
That a lot 6s in that narrow hull,
Hear a good cheap motor for a up grade for it. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17720__XK3674_B_1400KV_Brushless_Inrunner.html
There is a video on hear in a geico that my buddy has setup for 6s and a 130A HV ESC.
I could post hear if you want me to.

Do you know the speed i would get out of the revolt. What is the difference between inrunner and outrunner brushless motors and will both work in my boat?

lenny
02-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Not sure of speeds it is all about the setup you run and how you tweak it,
Hears a outrunner, And the out side can spins on these and they have a lot of torque to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=69hqcuENj6Q

Bduncan
03-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I have a spartan and a revolt. Both with some mods. I like my revolt much more. Here is my revolt 5s, stock motor, 42 55 grim prop with turnigy 180esc. Going to test with 45 68 tomorrow.
http://db.tt/qh41SaEx

Bduncan
03-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I have revolt stock motor 180 esc grim racer 42 55 prop. This is video on 5s max amps 5450 mah 120c. Almost too fast for what hull can handle. Doubt you will be able to use power of 6s. Try 5 s first
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnh90v5wuuv9lmk/20130303_170852.mp4

kylecampbell2058
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
I have revolt stock motor 180 esc grim racer 42 55 prop. This is video on 5s max amps 5450 mah 120c. Almost too fast for what hull can handle. Doubt you will be able to use power of 6s. Try 5 s first
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnh90v5wuuv9lmk/20130303_170852.mp4

Thanks for the videos, i wish i could run mine right now. It is a warm temp of 27 degrees.

Finest Racing
07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
I see that the thread has been quiet for awhile. I would like to add my experience with the Spartan and Revolt 30. I like both very much. Both are stock except for a prop on the Revolt. I run both on a huge lake in central NJ. The Spartan is much faster and can handle rough water a little better then the Revolt - the Revolt handles well and has decent speed for the price. With more time with fine tuning, I am sure I will get the Spartan to handle as well as the Revolt. I recently purchased a Garmin Forerunner 101 to capture the top speed of each boat. In two days I will know if the speed claimed by Traxxas is true of the speed they claim.

Bduncan
07-22-2013, 09:34 AM
I doubt a spartan could be set up to handle like a revolt

Bduncan
07-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Traxxas speed claims for a lot of vehicles are based on 1 or 2
Runs.

Finest Racing
07-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Traxxas speed claims for a lot of vehicles are based on 1 or 2
Runs.
I will find out tomorrow, I should get it on video. We will run them both at the same time.

Finest Racing
07-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Just like any other boat out there. You have people that will love it and hate it. Also, you need to fine tune to get peak performance.

Bduncan
07-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Hatch locks are a must on a revolt.

Finest Racing
07-30-2013, 08:28 PM
We hit 58mph in the Spartan today. I know there is still more in it. The only mod was a X442 prop. Using Traxxas Lipo 5000 batteries.
The batteries could have been further back and the water was a little choppy. My goal is to hit 60mph and it will be all worth it. The picture of the GPS will be up soon. Congrats to my 7 year old Robbie for the new mph.

Finest Racing
07-30-2013, 08:29 PM
My son drove circles around the Revolt today. The Revolt with a X442 prop hit 41mph today. It was more smooth then the Spartan but the Spartan was able to handle the turns better. This Sunday we will have a group going to the lake with many different boats and many have mods. I will also be fine tuning he Spartan to hit the 60mph goal. I think that will the max speed for it. I am sure there will be a few video cameras to capture the runs.

Bduncan
07-30-2013, 08:45 PM
That's ludicrous. My revolt can do a 180 full throttle.

Finest Racing
07-30-2013, 09:07 PM
That's ludicrous. My revolt can do a 180 full throttle.
I guess we will have to wait for the video. I guess you are correct and I am a liar.

Bduncan
07-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Spartan faster yes. Quick sharp maneuvering no. Do me a favor wide open with spartan and turn as hard as you can then do the same w revolt.

Finest Racing
07-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Spartan faster yes. Quick sharp maneuvering no. Do me a favor wide open with spartan and turn as hard as you can then do the same w revolt.

We did that today. Myself, my son and two other people from the forum were there. It was silent from all when my son did it - and then we all laughed. I am sure they will chime in to confirm. It turned on a dime and he stopped. The boat makes hard right turns.

Bduncan
07-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Hey bud I'm happy for you and I'm not trying to ding you. A spartan is faster on 6s verses a revolt on 4s no doubt. But all thing remaining equal (set up correctly) a spartan doesn't out maneuver a revolt.

Bduncan
07-30-2013, 10:04 PM
One video and one run doesn't make the case either

Bduncan
07-30-2013, 10:05 PM
But I have to say a 7 year old running a 50mph boat is awesome.

Finest Racing
07-30-2013, 10:16 PM
Not the first time the Spartan surprised us. We were prepared for the worse when I bought the Spartan. A good deal came along that we could not refuse. I think if you see the video of us beating up on the boat, more then one run - you will understand what we are seeing. We cannot believe it. Especially from what we have read all over the boards. I do not work for Traxxas but am surprised with some of there products.
My son will be out with the Atomic C1 58" this Sunday. Why are kids good with there hand and eye coordination - hand held games. I swear they are surgically attached to them.
I don't see this as a dig towards me, just want to speak about my experience. I know a 6s will kick the heck out of the 4s Revolt. The Revolt is set up as a 4S.

Cinnabun
08-03-2013, 09:43 AM
I just recently picked up a revolt, I love it. All stock running a 4s single pack. It handles like a dream. While my genesis is faster in a straight line, the revolt destroys it in the handling department.

Bduncan
08-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Put at 150 esc and run on 5s with 45mm prop

Savage Skidoo
08-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Get back to play'n Golf .

Savage Skidoo
08-03-2013, 10:33 AM
I just recently picked up a revolt, I love it. All stock running a 4s single pack. It handles like a dream. While my genesis is faster in a straight line, the revolt destroys it in the handling department.

I have to agree , a fellow boater has a twin G , straight away awesome (visual and sounding) , He has modded the rudder with a thicker blade and dual inlets ......but still cant out maneuver :)

Bduncan
08-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Even with one of savage skidoo's props. A spartan couldn't out maneuver my grandmother

T3tsaya
08-14-2013, 11:31 AM
I run 4s in my single river cat 32 inch hull and it will go way faster then a spartan on 6s lol

Finest Racing
08-14-2013, 05:35 PM
I run 4s in my single river cat 32 inch hull and it will go way faster then a spartan on 6s lol

It has? Or it should? Have you raced against a Spartan? Just curious. I clicked off 58+mph in choppy water. My Revolt and some other boats at the lake were not able to get over 55mph.

Bduncan
08-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Haha. One of those boats is either moded or not set up correctly. Revolts and spartans are different animals. Like comparing formula one to nascar. Simiar speeds but very different characteristics
My revolt on 5s with 180amp esc and a tuned 45 68 would barely do 55. But it could almost do a 180 full throttle. Done with toy boats now. On to df 35 with 1521 1yneu motor 240 hydra ice and a river cat with 1515 1y castle with one skidoos props. Kalenberg does some nice work.

Bduncan
08-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Guys dont put a bunch of money in a spartan to try and go 60. They simply dont go 55
Stock. Well maybe for a run. Trust me i had one and went down pain road. Get a fiberglass mono and get some good equipment if you want to run 6s

Bduncan
08-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Savage skidoo claims he has a spartan with a mini turbine motor running jet A that runs 80-85. I would like to see that bad boy in action.

Finest Racing
08-14-2013, 06:48 PM
This is what it did stock out of the box.
You are correct about comparing a Revolt and Spartan. Why is it when I am on the lake with the custom builds, I am a shadow? I understand a custom boat will and should out perform a RTR/over the counter boat. We have quiet of few boats running.
The Spartan is mine. I removed it from the box, installed 2 3s Traxxas batteries from my XO1 and that was it. I would like to install a prop to see how much more I can get out of it.

Bduncan
08-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Well it looks like you got a winner. Keep running that boat on 6s and get back with me.

Rumdog
08-14-2013, 07:35 PM
Riiiiight, bud. Just so happens that yours is well over 10 mph faster than everyone else's is right out of the box.

Bduncan
08-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Maybe the gps is special and it does air speed not ground speed. I will have to get one and try in Mississippi river. We have about 15knots of current.

Finest Racing
08-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Your kidding. I show proof and you have doubt. The GPS was used in other boats and it was accurate. I will have a video soon. We are so busy running, no one has time to video. I will video next time out. The water was choppy this day too.

Rumdog
08-14-2013, 09:05 PM
a picture of a GPS is far from proof. Ive seen heavily modded Spartans that cant touch that speed.

Finest Racing
08-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Ok, I guess a video of the boat running and then showing the GPS without interruption of the video. Then show the test results of the calibration of the GPS to show if it is accurate or plus or minus in mph. Oh, I have been estimating speed for over twenty years with my job and I estimated 56. I will post a more detailed and documented video.

T3tsaya
08-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Why are you guys being so hard on him so what if he got a well tuned spartan. Not going to lie I always or my father in laws spartan to handle very well and as for speed idk because I never gpsed it but it was pretty fast stock give him a break

Finest Racing
08-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Why are you guys being so hard on him so what if he got a well tuned spartan. Not going to lie I always or my father in laws spartan to handle very well and as for speed idk because I never gpsed it but it was pretty fast stock give him a break
Thanks for the back up. I am not loosing sleep over it. LOL The video will do the job. I feel like I am in the drag racing section of another forum with all the key board tuners. LOL

Savage Skidoo
08-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Savage skidoo claims he has a spartan with a mini turbine motor running jet A that runs 80-85. I would like to see that bad boy in action.

Brandon , your a GREAT story teller , look out J.K. Rollings :hug1:

silversurfer
09-04-2013, 04:50 PM
buy pursuit with hard were will be cheper

Bduncan
09-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Sorry my post regarding savage skidoo running jet A in his turbine powered spartan was inaccurate. He runs nat gas at 300 psi in this particular set up.

Savage Skidoo
09-05-2013, 07:45 AM
BDuncan get on the plane and come for a visit .

Bduncan
09-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Canada is a long ways away for me to go to tune your boats.

Savage Skidoo
09-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Hahahahahhaaa you got class but no style . I just might let you tune my fish :)

Savage Skidoo
09-05-2013, 11:37 AM

Impulse looking for clams , got to say its one tough boat pimped out with a 4092 :)

lenny
09-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Hey.:tiphat:
4092 what kv and what S cell and esc ?
Where the video and gps speed and what prop are you using ? :popcorn2:

Savage Skidoo
09-05-2013, 06:05 PM
1480kv 6s t180 big prop works :)

SVTCOBRA4U
09-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Thats funny maybe you guys dont know how to set your cg just right , mine did 54 out if the box, radared with a gun and with gps in it. put a metal prop on and on the first run did 56.6 and batts all the way forward so 58 or more will be a piece of cake, 60 is my goal too, keepin it on the water vs the air is the prob . Spartan is a beast out of the box and have had no esc or motor probs, you just cant hold the dam thing wide open for 5 min and not expect tit to get hot. Just have to watch for blow overs. maybe you guys saying it impossible are talking about the nimh batts that come with it cuz with those are prob 40 or so, seems super slow when your used to the 6s lipos

Bduncan
09-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Lets see a video. SVTCOBRA4U. I bet your mustang could beat my S65 too

Finest Racing
09-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Thats funny maybe you guys dont know how to set your cg just right , mine did 54 out if the box, radared with a gun and with gps in it. put a metal prop on and on the first run did 56.6 and batts all the way forward so 58 or more will be a piece of cake, 60 is my goal too, keepin it on the water vs the air is the prob . Spartan is a beast out of the box and have had no esc or motor probs, you just cant hold the dam thing wide open for 5 min and not expect tit to get hot. Just have to watch for blow overs. maybe you guys saying it impossible are talking about the nimh batts that come with it cuz with those are prob 40 or so, seems super slow when your used to the 6s lipos

The people in this thread think a Spartan cannot exceed 35mph. When someone like myself or you go quicker - they are dumb founded. I am going to the lake on Tuesday. I have been away for a week. I will video the run without interruption to the point to were the hatch is open to view the GPS. Funny how I am going through the same thing about an Atomik 58" I have. People on the thread say that it cannot do what I say it has done.
Did you read one of the posts on this thread that my GPS is not accurate? You and I will never prove the speed unless we fly to there location or they come to us. The video is altered, the GPS is not accurate, the picture of the GPS could have been from another boat or from driving to the lake......................... I think it is denial, but who am I. I am not a doctor to determine a diagnosis.

Bduncan
09-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Go to the traxxas forum if you want to educate boaters

Bduncan
09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
No doubt there are spartans than can do 60. But i never seen one stock out of the box that didn't have chine walk etc... Show me a video of a spartan going 55 stock stock out of the box

Finest Racing
09-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Go to the traxxas forum if you want to educate boaters

Are you throwing me out of here? No one is allowed to speak about the Spartan? I reread everything and I did not read anything about educating people about boats. Did I miss a post?

Finest Racing
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
a picture of a GPS is far from proof. Ive seen heavily modded Spartans that cant touch that speed.
Not that I need to entertain you, but what proof would be needed? I send you the boat for you to try it? Other people from this forum were at the lake.
I know if I post a video from the Tuesday, it will not be acceptable.
The picture with the GPS has the stock ESC in it. If this was a modified boat, I don't think a stock ESC would be in there.

SVTCOBRA4U
09-12-2013, 08:12 PM
I know I dont know what the big deal is, it is what it is, IM gonna do a video too. Maybe its just denial like you said or jealousy. Which they dont have to be just go buy one, its not like we are saying we have some super secrect mix of parts and setup, dam. I think its also a lot of people buy hulls and experiment with all kinds of diff setups and combos and spend a bunch of money to hit 50, and it kills them someone can go to the store , throw batteries in the dam things and blow their super special setups away. Ya I dont have the pride of building it myself but oh well, I'll just enjoy making them eat my rooster tail.. haha. cant wait to see what it will do when I actually start tweaking it.

Diesel6401
09-12-2013, 08:25 PM
SVTCOBRA4U has his Spartan hitting the speeds he's claimed. As many of you know I'm not a Spartan fan, but he isn't lying about his speeds. Take that for what it is from me.

Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

Scamp73
09-12-2013, 09:01 PM
SVTCOBRA4U has his Spartan hitting the speeds he's claimed. As many of you know I'm not a Spartan fan, but he isn't lying about his speeds. Take that for what it is from me.

Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

Yup, he was using my GPS in his boat and he is not lying.

Finest Racing
09-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Here is a video of the Spartan running at the lake on 9-18-13. I am sure I lost some mph due to the boat needing some adjustments. Remember that the boat is stock out of the box. I think it is called chime walking. We are hoping to go back out this Sunday, but there is a chance of rain. At the very end of the video, you will hear me say some foul language. The negative wire was hot, then noticed that the wire was only making contact because it was being held in place by the Traxxas connector. The wire was wedge inside the connector but loose. Unknown if this was reason for the low mph.

http://youtu.be/PIM5tsE7Lx8

Bduncan
09-19-2013, 10:41 PM
I doesnt mattter what the gps says. The sound of the boat and the chine walk is enuf for proof.

Finest Racing
09-19-2013, 10:48 PM
I doesnt mattter what the gps says. The sound of the boat and the chine walk is enuf for proof.
Thanks for the props, I have a personal goal to hit. I want to see 65 mph. I think that would be the max for the design and strength of the boat.

Bduncan
09-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Um think about what i said. spartans boats run 55 when perfectly set up. Yours wasnt.

Finest Racing
09-21-2013, 05:24 PM
I think it would have been close to 55 if I made some adjustments. A few weeks ago I hit 58mph. I was impressed, we knew it was hauling when it went screaming by.