PDA

View Full Version : South jersey

Flawlessdecisions1
02-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Any events ever held in southern nj? Thx

lenny
02-07-2013, 04:20 PM
In North NJ they raced last year
Couple buddy want to one there and ask if I was going.
I took a pass on it and went boating at the lake I told you about.
They like it, And where thinking of starting to race to,
But it did not pan out to anything.

Chilli
02-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Your right in the middle of NAMBA D1 and IMPBA D12. :doh: IMPBA 12 has a race in Queenstown MD once or twice a year. It's in Queenstown, MD. About an hour and fifteen minutes from the Delaware Memoral Bridge.

http://namba-1.com/

lenny
02-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Ok thanks for that info,
But from hear it is 2 hours if traffic moving ok.

Chilli
02-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Thats a big if on a summer weekend. LOL A few other things to consider for anyone intersted. Namba races in D1 are usually one day events and I believe the FE guys for the most part race by themselves. The IMPBA races are weekend events and the FE and nitro boats race in combined classes. If you're able. you should give it a try Lenny. You'll meet allot of great people. Thats what it's all about.

madmikepags
02-18-2013, 11:37 AM
We race FE in Randolph NJ usually 6-7 races a year, we have 3 races before memorial day, usually one in july or august (at a different site) and then 2-3 after labor day. Our schedule for the year is posted on Namba-1.com, I don't believe it's set yet but should be in the next couple of weeks. We race a lot of classes, 8-10, and we do have some specific rules reguarding batteries in some classes. I don't have time to outline them right now but I will later on today.