PDA

View Full Version : Aussies

Flying Scotsman
06-19-2008, 05:01 PM
A toast to all Aussies long may they grumble about their cricket, rugby, tennis,surfing, swimming, etc. INEPTITUDES :flammes-09:

Honestly guys, what this nation with a small population has achieved in the world of sports is truly astounding but their top achievement is the capacity to drink one hell of a lot of beer and still look at a Sheila (girl) and state my name is Bruce, you look like you need a shag and get away with it.:confused1: :tongue_smilie:

Douggie

Dr. Jet
06-19-2008, 05:33 PM
........ but their top achievement is the capacity to drink one hell of a lot of beer and still look at a Sheila (girl) and state my name is Bruce, you look like you need a shag and get away with it.:confused1: :tongue_smilie:

Douggie

Unless they are a bunch of "Tossers" :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :sorry:

andym
06-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Tossers Dr Jet? I am assuming that would what we call wankers down here. Yes they are everywhere and who knows when we will find one.

Dr. Jet
06-19-2008, 06:37 PM
A lovely Ozzie lady, and my good friend's wife, elucidated the term "tossers" to me. I think "Wankers" may just be "Tossers" in another geographical area.

She also told me it's "Ozzies" and not "Aussies". Now I'm even more confused. :confused2:

Flying Scotsman
06-19-2008, 06:48 PM
A lovely Ozzie lady, and my good friend's wife, elucidated the term "tossers" to me. I think "Wankers" may just be "Tossers" in another geographical area.

She also told me it's "Ozzies" and not "Aussies". Now I'm even more confused. :confused2:

Ah! the land of Ozzies.....Dorothy is still trying to find her way but fortunately got lost and landed in Scotland via New Zealand.

Douggie

Xzessperated
06-19-2008, 07:21 PM

Tosser = Wanker in the UK or so Wikipedia says. It also has this to say "(UK, slang, pejorative) Someone the speaker doesn't like
That bloke who ripped me off was a right tosser."

"Ozzies" and not "Aussies"..... I guess most of us do not care what you call us. We have thick skins. My father always said "You can call me anything but do not call me late for dinner".
This morning Aussie Yahoo tells us we are the fattest nation on earth. Now we have something else to be proud of :roflol: Maybe we should not have been in such a hurry for our dinner.

I had read many of Douggies posts and one day came across one where he was calling Mel Gibson an Aussie Wanker. I thought to myself "now this man knows a thing or two about Aussies" :roflol:. Douggie has a great sense of humor and he can call me a wanker any day he wants.

We can dish it out but we can take it too and that is what makes us Aussie. You will notice in my posts I make fun of andym and that is my way of saying "hey Andy I think you are a great guy". I have teased many people in my posts and I think most have taken it the wrong way but all I was trying to say to those people was "Hey guys I think you are a good guys and I want to play boats with you". I am sorry if people take me the wrong way but saying what I say is what make me, me. Life would be boring if we were all the same.

andym
06-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Paddy have been teasing me, thats not very nice now is it. It just goes to show that us mainland Aussie's are so stupid we can not even work out when a Tasmainian is taking the piss!!! Oh well ignorance is bliss and will ignore your insensitive, rude and demeaning bloody comments!! I have to go now having my new TooToo fitted for the Gay rights Ball. Hope to see you there Paddy

ozboater
06-20-2008, 12:26 AM
aussie rock... sometimes i miss my people, but for the most part i miss the beach ... good folks here tho' (in CA) but for the most part they take themselves far too seriously... a fault that is seldom a problem with true aussies... xzess shows his true aussie character allowing someone to call him a wanker :banana: ... you must forgive him tho since he s from tassie...

heres on for you yanks

SHOW US YOUR MAP OF TASSIE :)

Xzessperated
06-20-2008, 12:47 AM
I have to go now having my new TooToo fitted for the Gay rights Ball. Hope to see you there Paddy

If I could just remove this Bagpipe Andy, I would be there. Oh the pain.

Hey ozboater my sister went on a world trip about 5 years ago and when she came home she said the most friendly people in the world live in the U.S.A. She loved it. A work mate told me the same so they must have something going on over there. You know us Aussies though... we love to stir the opossum.

andym
06-20-2008, 04:14 AM
Hay everyone I found a pic in the local paper of Paddy, he's not very bright though. Only joking!! Paddy sent this to me, I think it was Douggie on his holidays before he met Dolly.

Xzessperated
06-20-2008, 05:19 AM
Hay everyone I found a pic in the local paper of Paddy.

OMG, now everyone knows. Well today you come out of the closet and now you prove to the whole world I am a wanker :roflol:
That is the problem of being famous Andy. The Paparazzi follow me everywhere. Mel was out of shot as he was shouting at some foreign gentleman at the next bar.

Flying Scotsman
06-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Damn it Andy, you have spies everywhere, I can not travel anywhere even in disguise..super facelift though, don't you think? I had a tremendous time Down Under though and got a real bargain on some wellies at the duty free.

Douggie

Simon.O.
06-22-2008, 03:08 PM
It is true that Australians only recently discovered that sheep are also a great source of meat and wool. :smile:

Xzessperated
06-22-2008, 11:22 PM
It is true that Australians only recently discovered that sheep are also a great source of meat and wool. :smile:

:w00t: I never knew that. What will they think of next?

ozboater
06-23-2008, 12:09 AM

you ve mistaken us for kiwis... them and their damn velcro gloves :w00t:

Simon.O.
06-23-2008, 04:36 AM
you ve mistaken us for kiwis... them and their damn velcro gloves :w00t:

A man who knows about velcro gloves knows about sheep.

Ever used a fan belt ?? now that's got ya thinking !

andym
06-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Now Simon, I have worked in the rural industry for some time and yes velcro is OK and fan belts went out in the 80's now they have sheep cuffs. Leader products make the best. http://www.leaderproducts.com.au/04_Products/14_Sheep/Items/15_Cuffs/Cuffs.html as you can see our love for the ovine has come along way!

egneg
06-23-2008, 05:43 AM
Do the cuffs come with a mask and a little whip too?

andym
06-23-2008, 06:17 AM
OH YEAH BABY :flammes-09: :flammes-09: :flammes-09: :help: