PDA

View Full Version : Miss geico

Flawlessdecisions1
01-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Have 2 ?'s. any info is appreciated!! Thx in advance! I just bought a mg new from local hobby shop, wanted to know how to tell if its new gen or first gen? Also what prop to use? It's stock running with 3s2p lipos.had it out and broke a fin off of the stock prop! Also where to get them in stock? Thanks again!!!!

JimClark
01-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Moved to Geico forum

BHChieftain
02-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Have 2 ?'s. any info is appreciated!! Thx in advance! I just bought a mg new from local hobby shop, wanted to know how to tell if its new gen or first gen? Also what prop to use? It's stock running with 3s2p lipos.had it out and broke a fin off of the stock prop! Also where to get them in stock? Thanks again!!!!

The gen2 Miss Geicos have a "Dynamite" Branded motor and ESC. The new ESC supports reverse. It also comes with EC connectors vs. Deans. I'm not sure which prop to use on your 3S setup, but on 4S I'm using an X442 although I hear an x642 also works well.

Chief

PS, if yours is Gen1, don't worry about it-- I don't think the hull has changed (I could be wrong), and the older proboat motor and electronics are great-- I use them in other boats. I would just upgrade your connectors on the ESC-Battery side.