PDA

View Full Version : Turnigy/atomik T-600 outrunner, 6mm coupler, 3/16 flex shaft

forescott
01-19-2013, 09:45 AM
I have a new t-600 outrunner (1100kv)pulled from an atomik cat that I bought new. This motor was never used. I am throwing in a used 6mm to 3/16 coupler and 3/16 flex shaft that were leftover from a previous build. Flex is cut to 13 1/2 inches. Motor retails for $160 through atomik, $59 bucks at hobbyking. Asking $50 for all shipped usps parcel post to the lower 48 states, paypal only. No P.M.'s.

The motor was actually one that atomik sent me to replace my original motor. They had some issues with the motors in their first batch of boats, so they just sent out new motors to everyone. Turns out my stock motor runs fine, so I have an extra.

lenny
01-19-2013, 09:22 PM
I will take the deal,

Pm me your paypal please.

forescott
01-19-2013, 11:23 PM
#######sold########

forescott
01-23-2013, 12:52 AM
Shipped this morning via usps priority mail!

lenny
01-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Hey Scott,
Got the motor today and packaged good.:tiphat:

But just a heads up on this motor,
And you should double check the one in your boat for looseness there and at the set screws to.
The black end plate with three screws is loose and the shaft is 5mm not 6mm,
Also has a shadow on the mounting plate and set screw mark on the shaft,
Like it was mounted at one time,
May be it was a factory R/R.:noidea:

Did you happen to bench test this motor ?

Not sure what motor I got from you now,:confused2:
Was it the new one they sent you or the one that came in your boat that you tried already ?

Thanks for any info on this.

lenny
01-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Pm sent.

lenny
01-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Hey Scott check your pm folder may be it's full,:noidea:

I see you have been on hear but no reply from you on this.

Second pm I have Sent you and posting on hear for the info on this motor.

Is it the new one they sent and if so did you bench test it ?

Or is it the one that came with your boat and has been ran ?

Would be nice to have this info please.

forescott
01-30-2013, 11:30 AM
pm replied lenny. If thereis any issues with this motor I will be happy to refund your money. The motor has never been run by me and was sent to me as a new replacement for the original motor that came with the boat. I never bench tested it. Is it not working?? Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I checked the swap shop yesterday from my phone and saw the pm you sent but have been working nights lately and this is my first chance to respond.

lenny
01-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi Scott,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

No I have not tried to run this motor yet,

Just wanted to know what I was looking at.

New or used after looking at it,

And reviewing the post at the top I was not sure about it.

Also because of the set screw mark showing on the shaft I was not sure about it ether,

And also the three end plate screws were loose at the black cover where the fins are.

I also was letting you know to check the other motor over before it came a part on you and did damage to your boat.

That is if anything was loose on that one, Like this one I am looking over.

Also, Yes it is a 5mm shaft on the motor not 6mm,

Hear the link for the info on the motor and shaft size. http://www.atomik-rc.com/Store_3/Outrunner/V700-Marine-Outrunner-1100Kv.html