PDA

View Full Version : Hyperion 1420i Net3 IR Data Issues

c_michael_72
01-07-2013, 07:20 AM
I recently purchased the Hyperion 1420i Net3 charger and am seeing no readings on any of the IR data screens. I've tried too many packs to mention, updated the firmware, installed the EOS Software, and both the software and the chargers LCD report 0.00 ohms for the pack and individual cells. This is consistent on ALL charge modes, both during and after the charge. The unit works flawlessly otherwise, reporting all the data it should for the pack being charged and individual cells. Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with IR readings?

Thanks!

BILL OXIDEAN
01-08-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm not the best at diagnosing chargers, but I believe your charger has an issue. I've yet to see one act like that and I've got 4 and have run Hyperion for over 6 seasons..

c_michael_72
01-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Hey Bill,

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to hear you are having no issues with your Hyperion chargers. One of the main reasons I selected this charger over the others my LHS had in stock, was its ability to report cell/pack IR, and I was a little dissapointed that this was the only feature that flaked out on me : ). Back to the store I go.

Thanks again.

Chris