PDA

View Full Version : reset. my stx and rx seting

ahbeating79
12-28-2012, 07:44 PM
my mc setting on my mc. tortle is backwards steering is good but i cant get it to switch the forward position on the control wjen i pull it in it dont do nutting but when i let it out it in the reverse positon it go forward so how do i put it back to factory setting?

siberianhusky
12-29-2012, 07:36 AM
God between the spelling and complete lack of punctuation that's almost impossible to read!
Try reversing the throttle channel then re-calibrate the esc. Pretty sure it's in the manual.

Barbossa
12-30-2012, 02:48 AM
You say that the throttle is backwards? Is the motor spinning in reverse or does the motor spin when you move the trigger to the reverse position?

siberianhusky
01-02-2013, 06:34 AM
If the throttle is reversed on the TX the motor will spin when it should be stopped and stop when you go to full throttle.
I never used the stock radio with mine so you'll have to look up in the manual how to reverse the channel on the TX, they all are slightly different, mine is done through software, some TXs have a simple switch you flip.
I've also discovered that some brands of radios don't get along with the Aquacraft esc, I run a spektrum radio and with my SV I have to make some odd changes to the settings to get it to work right. I had to play with the trim settings. Works fine with my Motley Crew and every other esc I own.
Sounds like a different problem you're having though, try reversing the channel on the TX, then follow the directions for re-calibrating the esc.
Reversing the throttle on the TX does not change the direction the motor runs, the only way you can do that is to swap ANY TWO of the motor wires.
All reversing does is change the "direction" the trigger works as seen by the esc.
One of the reasons I love a radio with model memory, nothing can get messed up unless I have that model chosen and go the the proper screen to make changes for that model. LOL once things are set up they are almost idiot proof. Although I've managed to mess things up at home not paying attention to which model is chosen, wondering why it's not working then proceeding to mess up my settings troubleshooting!