PDA

View Full Version : OSE Shirts

monojeff
12-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Ok guys this has been talked about before but nothing has happened yet with it.
I have been in contact with Steven about it and have his approval to start making some!

I need to get some input from everyone who would be interested.
For the first few batches I am thinking going with 1 solid color for the graphic and we could do a few different color shirts to get them going.
Once everyone is happy with the product we can start to add different graphics and colors into the mix.

Here is what I am thinking:
White Shirt - Black Text
Grey Shirt - Black Text
Black Shirt - White Text

Or we could do colored ink if you guys would prefer?
I am trying to make it simple and easy for the first few

Here is what I had in mind for the graphic either the MONO or the CAT would be available with the website on the front of the shirt unless you guys would want large logo on back and small logo on the front?

Input appreciated and thinking probably get this going sometime in January if we can get enough interest! :thumbup1:

Another note is I have some screen printed shirts that I have purchased that have started to fade and crack after just a few washes where I have had others last 1yr+.
I have also had heat transfers do the same some last some don't so I will be doing some testing to get the best longest lasting results and most likely be offering both silk screened and screen printed.
I will not start making and selling something unless I am confident it will hold up to repeated washes and last without fading or cracking!!

chipgibbs
12-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Jeff, I like the Large logo on the back & Small logo on front idea.

Just sent you an unrelated PM

Chip

dana
12-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Black shirts white logos are always my fav

dana
12-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Whatever they are I'll buy. I'm not too picky.... I don't expect to have shirts made to my personal taste tho. Anything ose is cool with me

G1ST
12-09-2012, 02:58 PM
I like the large logo on the back and small logo on the front idea.
Greg

MAMBA2200
12-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I will take one whatever you come up with

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

forescott
12-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I like the large back, small front. (wife snickering) in any color combo. Im in for 2.

Basstronics
12-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Im a fan of grey shirts. They are not to hot in the sun (like black) and hide dirt well. I would like the large graphic on the back, the front smaller and on the left breast?

Now a question/comment on how these are made.

Ive had a guy custom make a shirt for a business. he had some kind of a cutter and iron on deal. Looked good, but didnt last. next Ive ordered the Aquacraft shirt. The print on it feels of a plastic type material. It looks good, but its hot as hell. I ended up sending that shirt to the Goodwill due to this. Lastly I ordered a shirt from an online place (cafepress) and it was some computer generated junk. It wore out quickly and didnt look that great.

Please tell me these will be the standard silk screen print and not the hot plastic like?

If so Im in for one for sure, maybe 2-3.

100 mph jet boat
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM
gray or black w/ large back, small front

dana
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM
100% cotton stay the coolest opposed to 50/50 cotton synthetic blend shirts. 100% cotton however, shrink substantially, so if you normally wear a lg, you might need xl or even xxl. Might be worth doing a shrink test if you do go 100% cotton. The 50/50 blends do not shrink much but don't breath so they trap heat

Basstronics
12-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Thats very true as well.

Im more than happy to pay more for a quality product, such as the Hanes "Beefy Tees".

Once these details get ironed out I will give my firm answer on if I want one or how many. Cant blindly commit at this time :)

Diegoboy
12-09-2012, 07:54 PM
What about a yellow shirt with blue text?

gfm1135
12-09-2012, 09:22 PM
I like white when in the sun. Large logo on the back, small on the front. I would be in for a couple.

dana
12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol Jeff I don't think you'll ever get us all to agree on any one shirt. You may have to make several versions lol or just black Mehehe

monojeff
12-10-2012, 02:37 AM
I will be making up some prototypes before I would ever offer them up for sale.

As I said I need to be able to stand behind them 100% that they will last the test of time.
The debate silk screen vs heat transfer as described is a long drawn on that doesn't matter really in the end it matters if it holds up well and doesn't feel strange when worn.

There are tons of options with both inks and transfers just need to find the best 1 for both.

I will be working on these over the next month or so and probably do a few different versions everyone can see and send them out to a few members to get reviews on prior to mass production.