PDA

View Full Version : It's been a great four years! Thank you OSE (Steven)

Diegoboy
12-07-2012, 11:11 AM
It's been said that all bad things must come to an end. I think that's how it goes? That being said, it's due time for me to submit my retirement from the OSE moderator position. I have contemplated this decision for some time now, and with the addition of Jim, Dom, and Doug; I feel comfortable in knowing that I leave OSE in very capable hands. These past four years (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?5386-OSE-welcomes-Diegoboy.......) have opened my eyes and taught me the value of biting my tongue.

To the OSE Moderators:
You guys have done an excellent job and you work so well together. Keep up the great work and Thank you so much for helping me out when I needed it.

To Steven:
You're the best boss and friend I never met. This world could surely use more people like you. It's been a pleasure and an honor to assist you these past four years. One day if you ever host that proposed cookout / boat run (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?18388-Next-Year......-BBQ-at-Steve-s-Place), I will surely be there with my Mike L navy hydro (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?albumid=829)!
Thank you for the trust and opportunity you have given me. I greatly appreciate it my Friend.

To the OSE community:
Watch out, I'm one of you now. I can safely speak my mind once more without hesitation or reservation. :tongue:
Seriously, you all have been great to watch over and learn from. I did my best as your Mod, but I feel my effectivness as a mod had deminished recently and I feel I have little to offer as your Moderator these days. The other guys are doing a wonderful job and will keep the peace here for all of us. Just remember that they are members like us first and foremost, so lets show them the same respect we'd show Steven because they are an extention of Steven considering he trusts them and their judgments.

Alright guys, let's get back you our regularly scheduled program! Thank you all.

Danny

MAMBA2200
12-07-2012, 11:36 AM
i think you have done a great job i am a mod on a few forums and i know what you go through with walking that line of good and evil it can be a headache sometimes. Glad your not leaving the forum though thanks for all you have done to make this the best forum on the net!!:beerchug:

kevinpratt823
12-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Thank you for your service to the community.

properchopper
12-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks Danny. Now go and have some FUN :beerchug:

RandyatBBY
12-07-2012, 04:40 PM
You will be missed in the moderator position, not that I talked to you much. You will be around still as a member.... I was afraid you were leaving the board and hobby. We need all the people we can get in the hobby like you, so stay in it. Good luck in the future.

KartRacer
12-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Although I am new, I want to chime in and say thank you for your service. And to all the moderators you are a great bunch helping a great asset to the hobby.
Steven thank you for providing such a first class forum and for running a first class business. I hope to be a part of this exciting hobby for many years to come. I am hooked!

srislash
12-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I thank you as well Danny for all you have done for this outstanding forum.Look forward to seeing more posts/threads from you.

forescott
12-08-2012, 12:42 AM
:tiphat: :beerchug:

capnswanny
12-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks for your help making this forum the well oiled machine I can't stray away from...

tlandauer
12-08-2012, 02:31 AM
I truly feel lucky to be a member here and I am aware the amount of love of labor that is involved from all of you moderators and Steven.
Although I am still relatively new, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your dedication to this great hobby.