PDA

View Full Version : rubber band on transmitter?

greenblast
06-11-2008, 09:37 PM
looking for some help. my hex 120 runs in neutral and stops at full throttle. i read on another forumn elastics on the stick will work.is there another option this just doesnt seem to be the safest.it will arm, program and work fine otherwise.

JimClark
06-11-2008, 10:33 PM
do you have a pstix in the system

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=rch-pistix

Mich. Maniac
06-11-2008, 11:39 PM
or reverse channel?

greenblast
06-12-2008, 07:38 AM
it does it on my pistol grip with pixstix and on my two stick am transmitter. when i reverse the channel it runs at push instead of pull or vise versa

greenblast
06-12-2008, 06:55 PM
after reading my post i meant to say stops at push or pull i just wanted you all to be as confused as me. thanks for any input.

Eyekandyboats
06-12-2008, 07:34 PM
for a HEX on a pistole trans you NEED a pstix

greenblast
06-18-2008, 07:31 PM
i now understand why the hex didnt work. and have been able to run this set up for the first time in a while. yahoo!!! the hobby shops near me didnt know about the hex. i then went to a airplane guy he just laughed at me .then went on to tell me why it wasnt working.so i am tearing up the local pond once again.:rockon2:

JimClark
06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
So what was it that needed to be changed to work with your stick radio? if you say you got it fixed then you have to tell how you fixed it.

jim

i now understand why the hex didnt work. and have been able to run this set up for the first time in a while. yahoo!!! the hobby shops near me didnt know about the hex. i then went to a airplane guy he just laughed at me .then went on to tell me why it wasnt working.so i am tearing up the local pond once again.:rockon2:

greenblast
06-18-2008, 09:56 PM
sorry . i didnt explain. my understanding was this is a airplane esc which uses full throttle.when my transmitter was in the nuetral setting it really was at half throttle. by removing the spring inside my transmitter and attaching it externally (which was perfect size btw.)the transmitter sat @ no throttle and responded with tensoin sp? . what a feeling i needed my fix lol.