PDA

View Full Version : Spring nats run what ya brung

Doug Smock
11-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Hey fellas,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that a "OPEN ", Run what ya brung class will be offered at the Atlanta Spring Nationals April 13,14 2013.
Any legal IMPBA boat can enter. Should be interesting!!!:thumbup1:
It's still very early, I'll post more information on the race as it develops.

Is there any SERIOUS interest in racing a couple of additional FE classes?? I'll go to work if there is.
I'm all ears.:wink:
Thanks,
D.

Chilli
11-29-2012, 01:11 PM
I want to come down bad but I'm hooked on the SAW's thing and that's about the time Elizabeth City will be cranking up. I hope you guys have a great FE turnout!!

Me and John will be coming down for the Grand Prix race in July. I've already got the vacation time approved.

Doug Smock
11-29-2012, 06:33 PM
I want to come down bad but I'm hooked on the SAW's thing and that's about the time Elizabeth City will be cranking up. I hope you guys have a great FE turnout!!

Me and John will be coming down for the Grand Prix race in July. I've already got the vacation time approved.

Yeah the E City SAW will be around that time. I assure you it won't be the same weekend because I plan on attending, and the sanction requires my signature.:laugh::tt2::wink:
Looking forward to seeing you and John in July!!
D.

madmikepags
11-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Hello Mr Smock!!! I am looking to travel to a big race almost every month this year the more the merrier, I have some very cool OPEN type boats!!! what FE classes are you running or is it just the open?

Chilli
11-29-2012, 07:50 PM
I guess I'll be seeng you in April then Doug. LOL I PM'ed KZAM and he's working on dates for next year. We want to bring some of that Huntsville paper back to D12. I should post this on the other thread but awesom job by Mr. Hall.......and Martin's sub 20 by a A-Hydro us just amazing.

Okay, back to Spring Nats stuff.

madmikepags
11-29-2012, 07:56 PM
I actually have to wait till our local racing schedule comes out to commit, we usually have 2-3 races in april we actually had 3 races in 4 weeks last april!!!

Doug Smock
11-29-2012, 08:23 PM
We'd love to have you Mike if it works out for you!
As far as other FE classes, I haven't approached the club at this point. But if there is interest, I'll go to work right away and see what they are willing to do.

Chili, yes Mr. Hall is on fire, and Mr. Truex is right there with him!
D.

Doug Smock
04-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Well guys we have 83 racers and 270 Nitro, Gas, and FE boats entered.
If your in the neighborhood April 13th & 14th. drop in and check out the action.

D.

Chilli
04-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Good luck and have fun this weekend Doug. Hope everything goes smoothly.

I'll finally be getting the boats wet for the first time this weekend. Even that new ugly looking boat that makes alot of noise. :thumbup1: