PDA

View Full Version : Traxxas spartan 5708, 2 3s venom lipos skycharger full cooling upgrade

bigugly78cj5
10-22-2012, 06:01 PM
alright, i tried to get into the rc boats and they are just not for me. This is a Traxxas spartan 5708, but i believe it has the same hull as the 5707 and motor, atleast it looks identical to my friends 5707... The boat has the full cooling system upgrade(dual pick up rudder, motor jacket, dual outlets), Splash guard, turnigy 180 amp esc and adjustable trim tabs. included are a pair of Venom 5400 3s batteries (1 is slightly puffed but does not effect charging/balancing) a skycharger 6200, original TQi remote(missing bottom cover for batteries), original box and manuals and misc. spare parts.....The hull is in good shape with no cracks and only a few minor scratches.

The bad and why the boat is cheap.... it has a problem. i think its the turnigy esc. When i connect the batteries the boat is always at like mid throttle... i cant seem to figure it out and dont have any other electrics i could swap an esc from to find out. steering works fine so id assume its an esc issue? but im not sure.

looking for 320 .... im open to reasonable offers. ...plus shipping which might be high on this due to its length. will be shipped bubble wrapped in its original box. will add insurance as your request with additional charge. bigugly78cj5@hotmail.com is my verified paypal address and also my ebay user id. i also think on rctech.net i think i have feedback or 2 with same user name....

any questions please ask

DK535
10-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Post pics of inside and scratches. Did you install a second cooling line or just the rudder?

bigugly78cj5
10-23-2012, 11:19 AM
The second line was not installed yet.. and I'm going to try and attatch the pictures from my phone now, if not ill upload them later