PDA

View Full Version : Aquacraft support

MAMBA2200
10-03-2012, 01:56 PM
ok when i got my revolt there was no owners manual or stickers and a bent flex shaft now the manual is easy enough to download (which i have done)and the shaft no biggy was gonna replace it anyway but after 2 weeks of e mailing them i finally got a response saying we have no stickers or manual to send you:confused2: we are sorry please send the whole boat in for an exchange :nono: which i am not going to do because i have already began mods to this hull but how can a large company like this making thousands of these boats not have 1 sticker sheet to send a customer i dont get it :bash:in no way am i putting this company down because i LOVE THIS BOAT:wub: but its a sheet of stickers :doh:they must have one laying around somewhere :confused2: and to some people stickers are no big deal but to me they are i really want to display them proudly on my rc's but i guess i wont be getting my stickers i just figured they would handle this differently than they have so has anybody else had any issues with their CS support and maybe it is a random thing but anyway im done venting and i will continue using AQUACRAFT AND GRIMS PRODUCTS just had to get it off my chest

dana
10-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Probably because aquacraft is based in the us, but the boats are made in china. The office you called doesn't have stickers laying around. My guess anyways.

Grimracer
10-03-2012, 03:14 PM
MAMBA.. we don’t mind you venting.. we do want you taken care.

Here is the skinny... I can dig around here and get you a manual. I have a few boats laying around. (we don’t stock manuals however).

The decals.. PS is right.. truly I/we don’t have ANY Revolt decals in house.. not a one of them. We just can not seem to sell them so we don’t stock them. The first time I see (real decals) are when we get them on the boat.

Sorry about that. IF that changes for some reason and I can sweet talk our Manager to get some you will be the FIRST to know.

Again.. sorry

Grim

MAMBA2200
10-03-2012, 03:21 PM
grim its totally kool i just found it odd thats all i do thank you for your concern and help and like i said i have downloaded the manual and hearing you say there is none makes me feel better i just thought i was getting the run around from them just didnt sound right ya know but i do thank you for all you do for this sport and i do love this boat and cant wait to get time to run it more again thanks for your help and concern:thumbup:

Grimracer
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
ROCK AND ROLL BROTHER.. ROCK AND ROLL!

RC boaters are the BEST!

Grim

MAMBA2200
10-04-2012, 06:14 PM
opened the mailbox today and found a set of revolt stickers :thumbup:go figure so i put them on and made a video will post tomorrow thanks aquacraft :hug1: