PDA

View Full Version : Extremely unique, cool as can be, "sleeper"!!!!

Make-a-Wake
09-10-2012, 11:16 PM
This was my first "build". I have 3 others and I would like to pass this on to someone who will take care of it. This boat is an absolute blast!! Runs perfect every time, turns better than any boat i have, probably due to my patented thru hull turn fins. :thumbup1:

This is without a doubt the Fastest Traxxas Villain in existance :buttrock:, I have never ran across one on youtube or any forum that is as fast as this. It reaches right at 40 which is unheard of for this hull as it is an absolute &%^%$& to set up..................but I have the knack for doing it after several years of trial and error. I'm sure most folks just gave up trying to max it out. This is a true plug and play, runs perfect every time!!!!!!!!!

Motor: 3674 4 pole Pewter can 1900kv(BIG power and runs cool as a cucumber)
ESC: Turnigy T120(Bulletproof) with added caps and 5.5's
Rudder: Speedmaster
Prop: x640
Stinger: aluminum, adjustable
Length: 31"
Width: 8.5"
Batts: not included(need 2 x 2s)

This is a true "Sleeper"...........and its especially fun when you run across another guy with a Villain. :laugh:

It's not real pretty on the inside, but who really looks at that anyways, the function part is what matters.

Shipped anywhere in the Lower 48 U.S. states for $300, no "extra" fees. That's a fair deal on such a unique, cool boat that eats up chop.

Here's a Vid of one of my Villains(a 6s but only 1260kv), Its not this one but runs exactly the same speed and is just as stable, just dont have much vid at all of the Red one, just an old one of the first setup with straight shaft. I can post it if you want to see it.

ygtakILr0r4

And here's another one of the blue one reeling in a 4s 4074 Pursuit!!!!!!!!!

Flg2KksI2WY

Make-a-Wake
09-10-2012, 11:18 PM
More pics, check out the turn fins!! Tucked up underneath and makes this thing turn on rails!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Make-a-Wake
09-10-2012, 11:37 PM
If anyone is interested, I have a vid of this boat running a different motor and straight shaft, a different setup but you can see how well it runs.

srislash
09-10-2012, 11:50 PM
That is great Carl.I can't believe it will hold those corners,Excellent bud.

Make-a-Wake
09-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks Sri, I cut the pylon against the Pursuit when I passed him, I was just dumbfounded when I reeled him in.................it was a joyous moment indeed!

Jersey Crewmax
09-11-2012, 12:19 PM
That's an amazing boat. Hope it sells quick.

highflyerbill
09-12-2012, 09:51 AM
That is a great running boat have not ever seen one running in completion . PS I'm sure they caught the buoy cut ??

Make-a-Wake
09-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah, it was later seen by him on vid, but i told him. It was a race just for fun but the fact that I did catch him from about 30 feet back was a rush, if I hadnt cut it I still would have gotten him, and then I ran away from a racing hull...............in an ABS, 20 year old boat LOL!!!!!!!:rockon2: