PDA

View Full Version : Prop Hub Diameter

cugino
09-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Hello FE addicteves,

i wonder know some other paramterers of propellers that are not usually stated in shops.

Props differs each other in diameter of their hub. So i found out these:

Octura X442 - ~8mm
Octura X445 -> ~10mm
All Prather - ~10mm
Tenshock < 1.4 pitch 34mm - ~6mm

What about ABC and PropShop or Grim racerprops?

What about new CNC props?

Do you anybody have ABC 1616 and measure hub diameter?

Thanks for your help.

cugino
09-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Any reply yet? Is it realy so difficult to measure prop diameter and post here?

siberianhusky
09-05-2012, 07:29 AM
No offense, but what's the point?

cugino
09-05-2012, 10:27 AM
There is lot of different props on ther market now. Some small with 1/8 inch or 4mm some with 3/16 and some wiht bigger drilled hole.

Well, i live in Europe with metric system and 4mm prop shaft is pupular and very common. For example this is very favorite HW in my country: http://www.horracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=507

It uses also 4mm prop shaft that fit 4mm props perferctly. It also fits 3/16 props as well with copper inlet. Octura X442 is perfectly aligned with the stinger outer diameter, because the outer diameter of stinger and drivedoga and prop hub is same.

Octura X447 fits this stinger as well, because of the same drilled hole, but from Octura X445 and higher the prop hub diamter differs from X442, it is bigger and it cause unvelcomed drag and unaesthetitcs on mentioned stinger drive.

Well, i want only know, if ABC props has all the same hub diamter OR do they differs like Octura or Tenshock and many others.

Thank anyone who helps. Only i want to know is number of ABC props. 10mm or 8mm or somethink else?

My Motto: Precision in Perfection.

cugino
09-06-2012, 02:12 AM
I wrote thousends characters to gain one number. I thing i was waste of my time, It wasnt first time.

I start to think this forum is useless for me.

I already asked weeks ago Steve Vaccaro to measure ABC prop diam. It was prerequisity to buying few pairs. No response yet.

Let the admin delete my account.

Goodbuy.

madmikepags
09-09-2012, 01:18 AM
we reply to relevent posts this ? has no point, 99% of the props here in the states (octura prather abc) have 3/16" or 1/4" holes all are posted in easily available prop charts all over the internet, the outside diameter of the hub is completely irrelevent. i have 100's and 100's of props and never once have i even thought about the outside diam or the hub?????

cugino
09-09-2012, 01:08 PM
How do you know, what is relevant for me and what is not?

Your post seems offtopic for me. I dont care how many props you ever had or if you ever even thought about anythink. Its your business, so do waht you can and let me do what i whant. Pretty simple.

Only relvant post is number wiht prop hub diameter, anything else is offtopic.

madmikepags
09-09-2012, 02:18 PM
It is relevant because it doesn't matter?? That's why nobody replied to u!!! Don't bash steven he is the best guy and businessman in this whole hobby. I know what I'm talking about!!!, u obviously don't!!!! Get off the forum like u "threatened" to we'll all be better off!!!!!

cugino
09-09-2012, 03:24 PM
It is relevant because it doesn't matter?? As I wrote it befere, it doesnt matter to you, it does matter to me. You dont know anything about me and you dont know my intetion and preferences. My first post was only about hleping ME not you, clear? I can feel lot of negative emotions in your post. Your problem. I am calm as usualy. Well, if there is not willigness to help me, there is no reason to stay here. I dont feel like "threatened", there is no reason for that.

Dont waste your time writing any off topic else, it lowers this forum down and does not help me either. So dont bother. THX