PDA

View Full Version : New web site for the Capitol RC Model Boat Club (IMPBA D12)

Chilli
08-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey guys, I did a new web site for the Capitol RC Model Boat Club. It's my first attempt at doing a web site and I think it came out pretty good. It contains all the D12 rules, classes and schedule. Hope you all like it.

www.capitolrcmodelboats.com

Chilli
08-27-2012, 11:10 PM
We'll now it's not working. :frusty: I'll let you all know when it's back up.

properchopper
08-28-2012, 01:38 AM
Hey Bro, it's working - I got in ! Nice job :thumbup1:

http://socalfastelectrics.teamsnap.com/home

Chilli
08-28-2012, 02:06 AM
Thanks Tony. I think the only reason you like it is because of the boat on the banner. :biggrin:

I cleared my browser history and it works now.

Chilli
08-28-2012, 12:03 PM
While I have you D12 guy's attention, a little announcement:

Guys, Tracy Dolphin who has served as our Capitol RC president for a couple terms has found himself buried with work and family obligations and has decided to step down. We thank him for all his hard work over the years serving as club president as well as past district director. I have been elected to be the new club president. Carl is still the VP/Secretary and I look forward to him showing me the ropes.

Doug Smock
08-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Nice work and congratulations Mike!

Pace yourself, don't get burned out my brother!

Doug

properchopper
08-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Mike, feel free to add our SoCal FE link [rcboatbuild@hotmail.com] to your link page. If any of your members happen to be out our way we can give them the VIP treatment . Congrat's on being the "P". I enjoy my role as "P" and as a sign of respect I often get addressed as " His Royal P-Ness" :tiphat: