PDA

View Full Version : BlackJack Prop Help Please~

keon718nyc
05-27-2008, 11:23 PM
I havent been on the forums in a bit but have had the boat since december and love it! I was running 7 cell 3800's and 6 cell 4200's nimh. Boat always has ran great without any mods but Tx/Rx to spektrum DX3R. I upgraded to 2 cell 4000ma lipos and used the program mod. works great and the boat is much faster without a doubt. The lake that i run i havent had any issues but flipped it once on a bad turn. (Fished it out with a ball on the end of the fishing line works good) today i was running it and i chipped the stock prop on either a turtle or debris. I never had to replace the stock prop but now seeing it can tend to happen and need to buy a few for backup as well.

So today i was looking for a prop on horizon and all over the internet but they are all out of stock till late june!! sucks and i dont want to wait that long. I was going to switch it out with a x642 sharpend and balanced prop but really rather want to find something a bit cheaper but a little better then stock prop. if need be. Please any recomendations on this would be great!