PDA

View Full Version : New York: Coal Hill FE Boat club

hydroluvr
08-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Starting a new FE club in Central New York. 36 acres, 250x400 ft pond, camping and rv sites available. NAMBA 1/10 scale Vintage and Modern hydros, scale cruisers,pt's, speed boats,warships,etc,etc. Just West of Rome,NY. Please contact Dino at agrissino@cfl.rr.com

hydroluvr
08-26-2014, 03:24 PM
Hi All, well this is a bit of a RE-started effort. Circumstances prevented me from getting things going then but the property is still here, the pond is still here and we STILL don't have any rc boat activities close by so I'm re-posting this in the hopes I hear from anyone interested. Thanks and let's get something going in central NY !!
Starting a new FE club in Central New York. 36 acres, 250x400 ft pond, camping and rv sites (power,water and sewer available).
NAMBA 1/10 scale Vintage and Modern hydros, RTR Cat class (P Limited), Scale vessels of all kinds. Just West of Rome,NY. Please contact me at agrissino@cfl.rr.com

Bigsnaff
10-19-2014, 11:56 PM
What a shame no one is into this!!! I'd be gnawing off an arm to have an opportunity like this here in the city! Hopefully you can find some folks who want to participate - good luck!

hydroluvr
10-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Well Thanks !! I'm actually glad somebody responded. To be honest I haven't put much effort into getting the word out yet. This property is being redeveloped in to a camp ground with RV's and Cabins and it's going a lot slower than hoped. Things are finally moving at a decent pace though so hopefully next summer I'll start looking to make a stronger effort.
Bigsnaff, this is an open invitation for you to come up, do some camping and run your boat. Please keep in touch.

Bigsnaff
10-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Thank you! Best of luck, I'll be keeping an eye out for developments. :)