PDA

View Full Version : Turnigy 4x6 Charger need a little help.

wade7575
08-25-2012, 09:14 PM
This Charger seem's to be working really good so far but I'm not sure about onething when it comes to setting the Battery Memory so you can just select one of the saved profile's that you have programed into it.

I don't understand when you would want to do a straight charge on your Lipo's why it want's me to set a Discharge Current and a Discharge Voltage rate,look at the Manual and see where it say's Battery memory set under section 9 page 18 I think of the manual and there is where it's not explained what DSCH CURRENT and DSCH VOLTAGE does and why,I could understand these setting if you were going to cycle your packs but not if you just want to save a profile for charging olny,I also checked to see if you can turn these feature's off and you can not,however if you set the charger each time yourself those 2 feature's never come up.

This seem's to be a great Charger just not alot is explained about certain feature's,also you can adjust the DSCH VOLTAGE TO 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 AND IF THAT'S Per-cell is not 3.3 even to low to drain it down to.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__18812__Turnigy_4x6S_400W_Lithium_Polymer_Battery _Charger.html