PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Go Kart for sale or trade

hydroluvr
08-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Well the 10th scale boat bug has hit me hard so I need to make some changes in my toys.
The first and best item I have available is a 1977 Blackhawk racing go-kart. This is a restoration project but well worth the effort and more than worth the $700 asking price or trade value. Complete chassis w/fuel tank/correct Margay wheels. No motor.
I'll be glad to send pictures to any vintage karter out there who knows what these are and understands what it would take to get her on the track again.
Blackhawk karts are extremely unique in the karting world. I wouldn't suggest this to anyone that does not have some experience with vehicle restoration.
Other than a straight sale, I'd be interested in any classic or modern 1/10 scale boat. Must be complete and running. Will consider without radio as I already have that.
If you're interested, please contact Dino via email at agrissino@cfl.rr.com.
Can deliver locally or can help with shipping arrangements. (Greyhound is the best option)

Alexgar
08-25-2012, 08:15 PM
pics im not interested but this will be deleted without them

hydroluvr
08-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up. The pic is of a restored 1977 Blackhawk. I'll take pictures of mine tomorrow and get them up asap.