PDA

View Full Version : END of Summer Sale

sailr
08-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Effective immediately, all OSE members will get 20% off all boats (parts not included). First, you must PM me and give me your full real name and address, then you make the purchase, and I refund 20% to your paypal account! This is a great deal guys! On a $269 Micro Hydro, for example, you save $53.80!

This sale won't last long! Shipping charges are not included in the sale. We're already losing money on shipping as it is.

Thanks!
Jim

sailr
08-24-2012, 01:50 PM
OK guys, the sale is ON. Buyers are coming through! Hurry. We won't keep this going for very long!

Brushless55
08-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Cool beans!

tlandauer
09-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Effective immediately, all OSE members will get 20% off all boats (parts not included). First, you must PM me and give me your full real name and address, then you make the purchase, and I refund 20% to your paypal account! This is a great deal guys! On a $269 Micro Hydro, for example, you save $53.80!

This sale won't last long! Shipping charges are not included in the sale. We're already losing money on shipping as it is.

Thanks!
Jim

Just pulled the trigger on a CF edition Starship Outrigger. Wanting something different and was interested in it for a long time, can't pass this deal. Man, 20%, that is a great discount !:banana:
Thanks Jim, as always!

bracka69
10-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Well i just ordered a CF Micro Hydro:banana:. Cant wait to get the bad boy out on the pond. Thanks again Jim for the awesome 20% discount.:thumbup: