PDA

View Full Version : 2 x Hyperion 1210i Chargers ++

ray schrauwen
08-17-2012, 09:53 PM
I have for sale a pair of used and not abused 1210i chargers.

One is LiFe or whatever that yellow sticker is compatible.

Included in the deal is a barely used Hyperion 5 charger.

Both 1210's have good solid displays as one of them has had a display replaced recently. The 5 eos is good but, not 100% perfect I just checked it. I'm not sure if the 1210i display will fit the 5eos???

The extra 1210i LCD display is new and is included also.

No accessory plugs and no balancers.

ALL SOLD!! The little one is more of a bonus as with the display.

The displays if required come from Japan and cost approx. $15+ shipping.

paypal please. please post dibs here.

ray schrauwen
08-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I received an email responsse but, it's not here that I can see...

Emdev2
08-18-2012, 08:16 PM
So these all work perfectly except the eos 5 has a bad display? What else do I need to make these work and charge my batteries? Why are you selling these? Will you take $70 shipped?

ray schrauwen
08-18-2012, 09:23 PM
I would not say the display is bad. I would say it works just fine unless you let the sun beat down on it then, some digits do fade as with most Hyperion chargers of these models.

The eos5i has been on a shelf for a few years and has maybe 10 charges through it. I just try to be as honest as possible.

You need nothing to make them work They work fine but, do not have any balancers ie: LBA10 that plug in the side. I've never used the Hyperion balancers in ages because I mostly don't balance charge in the field. To do my balancing I use a separate $15 hobbyking balancer that works very well but, just about as slow as the Hyperion balancers were.

Why sell? I bought a 400W x 2 charger that has built in balancing and works very nicely. I don't need these anymore BUT, I'm taking a big chance.

If my SkyRc charger fails, I have little or no warranty and no chagers to fall back on. If it works for the next 30 days like most electronics, it will most likely be fine for years as these have been.

The only problem I've had was one of the 1210i's displays faded (segments would fade or not turn on) so I replaced it recently. I bought a second display in case the other one started to fade too but, it's newer and doesn't seem to have that problem.

$70 is pretty low when I eat paypal fee's and $20-$25 shipping.

Shipping BTW will be the economy ground type.

Thanks for looking!

ray schrauwen
08-18-2012, 09:29 PM
BTW, I don't have the LBA10 balancers anymore, sold them ages ago...

properchopper
08-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Ray,

I'll take the display if no one else buys it with the charger package. $15 + shipping, correct ?(it can go by slow/cheap-no rush).

Tony :biggrin:

BTW I'm looking for OCT X438 & X440 - got any you want to part with ?

ray schrauwen
08-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Ray,

I'll take the display if no one else buys it with the charger package. $15 + shipping, correct ?(it can go by slow/cheap-no rush).

Tony :biggrin:

BTW I'm looking for OCT X438 & X440 - got any you want to part with ?

Hey Tony,

I'll keep you posted on the display.

I may drop the price "minus" the display and then I can sell to you. Cheapy shipping is about $5.

Stay tuned for Sunday night price drops... :biggrin:

ray schrauwen
08-19-2012, 03:05 PM
So these all work perfectly except the eos 5 has a bad display? What else do I need to make these work and charge my batteries? Why are you selling these? Will you take $70 shipped?

If you are still interested I will do $70 shipped MINUS the extra display that Tony wants.

Emdev2
08-19-2012, 04:42 PM
If the display is starting to get weak I don't want to be buying a display in a few months. Considering this equipment is old and has been replaced by newer models I think my offer is fair. I'll do $75 total shipped for everything including the display. Let me know!

ray schrauwen
08-19-2012, 05:12 PM
I can understand your position. Yeah, I'll go for the $75 all parts all in. I can't really ask for much more these days. No rush, I'll consider them sold if you like.

There are Deans type connectors on I/P end.

I'm going to get horizontal for a bit but, will be back online tonight.

LMK.

Thanks!

Emdev2
08-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Cool, send me your PayPal info and we can get this settled. As far as the connectors. I'll take everything you have for it. Can you link these two chargers together and balance charge 2 battteries at once?

ray schrauwen
08-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Here is the instruction manual: http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/HYPERION/EOS1210i-MAN-A123-EN.pdf

Emdev2
08-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Money sent! Let me know when you ship. What kind of power supply do you use with your chargers?

ray schrauwen
08-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Thank you, received.

I use any 12v power supply. I have a Feathermerchant 40 amp unit from a computer mainframe similar to the one sold on the swap shop and a Nemic Lamda 12v 25amp PS I bought on ebay. They were o.k. but, crapped out on the hottest day of the summer. Invest in a quality power supply to make the most out of these. I had forgotten they were 180watts each.

The chargers are good for 12-15Vdc input. Not much for charge cables, just the 4mm banna plugs that go to 5.5mm plugs for my batts.

I will let you know tomorrow, thanks again. I saw a web site still selling these for $139 each.... Thats what I paid for them but, they are lightly used.

ray schrauwen
08-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Shipped via Canada Post expidited. Approx. 5 bus. days delivery, tracking in PM.

Thank you!!