PDA

View Full Version : New in the box Southampton WYEFORCE tugoboat for sale or trade

Capt Dave
08-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I am selling my brand new in the box, never opened Southampton WYEFORCE tugboat. It is a replacement for one that was bad from the factory. I would be willing to trade it for another boat perhaps a Mystic, a Impulse 31 or some other type of fast brushless electric boat. I will also sell it outright for $220. shipped. Ready to run with receiver and extra battery pack.82005

capnswanny
08-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Is this the same boat that Wal Mart sells?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/ARCTIC-Aqua-Rider-703-Southampton-Radio-Controlled-Twin-Screw-Tug-Boat/20606546
Except that yours includes the TX?

backbayboy
08-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Hey Dave,

Not to P**S on your campfire but First rule of posting here. Before the Mods. delete your thread.
Good luck with your Sale.

1. Every item must have an actual digital picture on the first post. The Picture MUST be the actual item, not a "representation", stock photo or a link to another photo or website. Violating threads will be deleted.

sundog
08-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Capt. Dave, I think what backbayboy means is will you please open the box to see if this one is defective like your other was. Backbayboy, do you own all those boats you have listed, or are these boats from your past?

backbayboy
08-07-2012, 08:57 AM
I own every one. and you cannot post picture of the Box you must post the picture of the Boat, unless you are selling just the box, The Moderators will tell you this. :bounce:

Capt Dave
08-07-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm not going to open the box to test it. It is brand new in the box. If people want to see what it looks like then they can Google it. The picture is an accurate representation of what I am selling. A brand new "IN THE BOX" RC tugboat. Do you think I would sell an empty box? Pulling it out of the box lessens it's value. I guess I'll have to sell it on craigslist where there are not as many "rules" Nazis.

backbayboy
08-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Dude you need to chill, you can do what you want, I'm only trying to tell you what is listed in the Forum posting rules so you can comply before your thread gets deleted by the Moderators. jeez

sundog
08-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Bbboy, maybe you should leave that to the moderators - unless you are insterested in buying the boat. Just my humble opinion, not being stinky.