PDA

View Full Version : Great morning!

siberianhusky
08-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Had a couple new guys out with us today, one with a UL-1 and Stiletto, the other with a Revolt.
Now that I've seen the Revolt in person the red version is really nice, wasn't sure about that hatch from the pics. Runs great right out of the box, his was all aligned properly.
Stiletto ran nice but I'm sure there is more performance in there with some more tuning, like to see it with a UL-1 motor.
Taken us a couple years and lots of talking to everybody who stops to watch but we are finally getting some numbers. Just about got enough cats and monos to run a completely filled LSO race. A couple OPC tunnels, a pair of LSH boats now. I'll probably run my Whip on a UL-1 to bring up the numbers of hydros.
With all those boats on the water it's time to set up a course again, much safer having everybody trying to do the same thing than a semi organized run in this direction free for all!
Used to have a big nitro and gas scene here, nice to see electrics starting to grow a little bit.
New guys out, nobody let the smoke out of anything, John is getting his JAE running better and better with each run, LOL I was the slow guy today with the Motley Crew, shouldn't have picked today to test out a different motor.
Had a odd experience with a bird chasing my boat for about 4 laps, John might have gotten video of it, was strange at some points the bird was about 4 feet above the boat following it through the corners!

ezhitz
08-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Thats sounds like you had a good time where are you guys running.

siberianhusky
08-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Lock 23 in Peterborough

ezhitz
08-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Thats cool I remember racing nitro back in the early 80's with the Peterborough club out past Trent University

Jersey Crewmax
08-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Sounds like a good time,

properchopper
08-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Sounds like a great time :thumbup1:; keep up the FE ambassadore-ship and soon you'll have racing classes where the real fun begins. Good job - helps to have some nice rtr's for the new guys to use to jump in as well. Keep up the good work !

Oh, we had some crazy bird following the boats at Joe's a while ago : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8S1wc2eAA

runzwithsizorz
08-05-2012, 11:09 AM
"semi organized run in this direction free for all!"
Down south we calls it a, Demolition Derby. YEE HAW!!