PDA

View Full Version : One more thing that Chaps my @ss

SJFE
05-20-2008, 05:24 PM
If this is acurate it's one of the BS double standerds that pisses me off more than most. I'm not a racist, don't care what color you are or where your from. THIS type of BS has got to stop.

I wonder if he checked to see if any of his neighbors are "garlic nosed Italians"?????

If he gets "certain" Italians teed off, he will need more than a 'gated' community................

The home of Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/STOAK/house.jpg

The black man who hates "rich white" people, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright (Obama's friend and confessed mentor) is having a 10,000 + square foot home built by his church in a RICH WHITE gated neighborhood.
Here's the best part, it comes with a 10 million dollar line of credit!

And by the way, where is Uncle Al Sharpton and Jesse the Jackass Jackson. How come they aren't outraged at the comment, "garlic nosed Italians" by Mr. Wright? Hummmmmm? Or do they only get outraged at people like Imus for saying nappy headed hoes?

I guess if you're black, you can insult anybody you like, do shady business deals, get 1.6 million dollar homes built for you with tax free church money, talk politics at the pulpit, and basically do what ever else you want at the "rich white" taxpayers expense.

Mich. Maniac
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
It could go on and on man. Unfortunately I am not in any position to do anything but VOTE. It DOES indeed piss me off. On the other hand we should also blame the media for giving these people what they want, "publicity for free".

SJFE
05-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Don't even get me startd on the MEDIA. I agree they are a huge part of the problem...& yes I vote also.

Doug Smock
05-20-2008, 06:07 PM
LMAO " I feel ya bro":iagree:

Doug

egneg
05-20-2008, 07:01 PM
I wonder if it will qualify for section 8 housing?

Steven Vaccaro
05-20-2008, 08:04 PM
You have to love some of these politicians. Most people tell their kids that they should become doctors or attorneys. I do similar, but with a twist. I tell them to become attorneys, so they can become politicians! These guys live the life of kings!

Bill-SOCAL
05-20-2008, 08:34 PM
And being an equal opportunity kind of guy, let's have a look at McCain's spiritual adviser, the Reverend John Hagee.

Google around for him and see that neither McCain or Obama should be proud of the "religious" folks who have endorsed them.

I wish that someday we could somehow figure out how to keep religion out of politics.

SJFE
05-20-2008, 08:58 PM
John Hagee is a sinile old fruitloop.

Jeremiah Wright would seem to be a racist who hides behind his god & church all the while bilking them both for all they are worth.

McCain IMO is our only option. Obama may be a fine politician...If there is such a thing But he is completely unqualified to deal with the threats we face.
I'll take the salty old navy piolet any day.

Steven Vaccaro
05-21-2008, 07:55 AM
I think they all stink again. Hillary will make everything free in the country, OB is a wolf in sheep's clothing(who the hell knows what he will do), Mccain's stance on immigration is awful!

The last time was the same thing. I voted Bush, half heartedly. I can't wait for the day I get to vote for someone I really want!

Maggster
05-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Don't you wish we could keep the politics out of gov't???:bounce:

calcagno45
05-25-2008, 11:57 AM
..... I can't wait for the day I get to vote for someone I really want!

:iagree: but who knows if that will ever happen.....