PDA

View Full Version : Swordfish Plus 120A esc

clarkm
07-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Has anyone tried this esc yet? I'm interested in the Data Log features RPM, Power & Throttle Travel. I have the Swordfish 120 and I never know if I'm getting full throttle or not the way you have to link it with RX.

sanyijr
07-26-2012, 11:51 AM
clark,

I have the old (non data logging) 120 SF and really like it. Smooth and predictable thottle response, super easy to program (minus the really bad engrish translation, but not too difficult) and thottle calibration is really easy. I have the simple spectrum 2.4 Ghz trx with the MR200 (I think) and all, really simple. Just need to make sure when you calibrate, all the trim setting are at 0 or neutral....

What makes you suspicious about full thottle? Does it actually vary from time to time?

Sean

sanyijr
07-26-2012, 11:53 AM
clark,

I have the old (non data logging) 120 SF and really like it. Smooth and predictable thottle response, super easy to program (minus the really bad engrish translation, but not too difficult) and thottle calibration is really easy. I have the simple spectrum 2.4 Ghz trx with the MR200 (I think) and all, really simple. Just need to make sure when you calibrate, all the trim setting are at 0 or neutral....

What makes you suspicious about full thottle? Does it actually vary from time to time?

Sean

sanyijr
07-26-2012, 11:53 AM
(I guess I really meant it?)

drwayne
07-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Has anyone tried this esc yet? I'm interested in the Data Log features RPM, Power & Throttle Travel. I have the Swordfish 120 and I never know if I'm getting full throttle or not the way you have to link it with RX.

when linked by usb, the displayed throttle setting of 600+us is wot.
Sorry, no spec for the logs.