egneg
12-06-2012, 07:29 AM
looking for a FE boating club around Hartford County MD

I have be told theres a Model boat club but cant find any info

I just saw this, here is some info ...

http://www.impba12.com/clubs.html

Chilli
12-06-2012, 08:39 AM
The Model Boaters of Baltimore are still active. Give Tim a call He's got a email address listed but is not the computer type. He rarely responds to email.

The club's main practice pond is in Columbia and they host a racer every year south of Hagerstown at Greenbrier State Park. I think they have a member or two in the Baltimore area also.

Contact info is on the link Chuck provided. If you can't get a hold of him, LMK and I can get you in contact with a few other members.

ECSURFER84
12-14-2014, 05:19 PM
you all know of anyone in the richmond va area running a club?

The Model Boaters of Baltimore are still active. Give Tim a call He's got a email address listed but is not the computer type. He rarely responds to email.

The club's main practice pond is in Columbia and they host a racer every year south of Hagerstown at Greenbrier State Park. I think they have a member or two in the Baltimore area also.

Contact info is on the link Chuck provided. If you can't get a hold of him, LMK and I can get you in contact with a few other members.

Chilli
12-15-2014, 12:35 AM
Get on Facebook and look up these guys. Not a club but guys in the area you can run with.

Central VA R/C boat club.

ECSURFER84
12-15-2014, 11:00 AM
thank you sir!

Chilli
12-15-2014, 02:08 PM
If you have any problems getting a hold of anyone, LMK. :smile: