PDA

View Full Version : Revolt 30 manual

wavekatcher
07-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Yes, I am a newb. Page 5 of the manual I believe needs some corrections. "....we feel it is important to remind you that the water pickup that cools the electronics is on the LEFT side of the rudder blade. The reason it is mounted on the LEFT is, in RC boat racing we take advantage of prop torque and turn LEFT on the racing circuit".:sinking-guy:

I thought everyone turns right? My SMX will barely turn left at all.

Also, I have read about the inclusion of some paperwork about other problems such as opening up the cooling water intake hole on the rudder. etc. ??? Nothing was included or mentioned in my manual.

madness67203
07-21-2012, 07:10 PM
I know they have a tech note on there website for the revolt.
http://manuals.hobbico.com/aqu/aqub24-25-tech.pdf

Grimracer
07-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Yes, I am a newb. Page 5 of the manual I believe needs some corrections. "....we feel it is important to remind you that the water pickup that cools the electronics is on the LEFT side of the rudder blade. The reason it is mounted on the LEFT is, in RC boat racing we take advantage of prop torque and turn LEFT on the racing circuit".:sinking-guy:

I thought everyone turns right? My SMX will barely turn left at all.

Also, I have read about the inclusion of some paperwork about other problems such as opening up the cooling water intake hole on the rudder. etc. ??? Nothing was included or mentioned in my manual.

The "turn left" is incorrect and being addressed in the manual.

Sorry about that!

Grimracer

Doby
07-23-2012, 11:33 AM
What's an SMX???

wavekatcher
07-23-2012, 12:19 PM
What's an SMX???

SuperMonoX from joysway. A great little RTR I purchased from AlleRC.com. Sure its ABS, for a newb like me its a ton of fun for the price point.

wavekatcher
07-23-2012, 12:20 PM
The "turn left" is incorrect and being addressed in the manual.

Sorry about that!

Grimracer

Thank you Sir!