PDA

View Full Version : Smashed Fastech the other side of the story

swanny454
07-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Since the other thread is locked so I cannot reply to it here is my side of the story. Sold him the boat for $55 shipped. It shipped out one day late so I included the stand at that point for free to hopefully make a good gesture on my part. Boat arrived and he did not like it as it had other damage that was not disclosed, chip in bottom, cracks in the front. Yes, that is my bad as I did not think they were bad and not severe enough to worry about. After pm'ing/posting I agreed to refund his money but in return I wanted the boat and ALL items destroyed. Shipping to him was almost $11, shipping back to me would be another $11 and at that point I decided I did not want it back but felt the buyer did not deserve to keep ANY of the parts. Refund was sent and then I requested pictures. In those pictures it was evident that the boat, trim tabs were destroyed, however no evidence of the motor mount and no real good pictures for the turning fin. All I wanted was the visual evidence that I asked for. My instructions were explained more than once and it always said visual evidence of ALL the hardware.

Now I am being marked by a few as a bad seller, and if that is how you feel so be it, but I think I deserve to have my side of the story out there. I think I am entitled to the evidence I asked for, and as of right now I still do not see any pictures of a destroyed motor mount. All other items have been accounted for via physical evidence.

SirBudman32
07-20-2012, 05:17 PM
What is this? 81157

SirBudman32
07-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Same Pic I put up last night at 12:32 am.
I'm done with you, You lie cheat and miss lead people.
You even just said there was damage that you did not disclose in sale, so how can you say your a good sell.
After all of this, I think people here see who and what you really are,

SirBudman32
07-20-2012, 05:25 PM
And as You told me, Don't P.M. me any thing you have to say say it out in the open.
I have nothing to hide and have done everything you have asked, But still get accused of keeping things.

Doug Smock
07-20-2012, 05:25 PM
That's enough guys. Please take it to PM.
Thanks in advance.
Doug