PDA

View Full Version : Note from CEO of Horizon Hobby

Darin Jordan
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
I found this note posted on the Horizon Hobby Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HorizonHobby

To our customers,

In May I posted an apology for our poor availability of parts and products and told you what we we’re doing about it. I wanted to give you an update.

We’ve made a lot of progress since May. I hope many of you are enjoying the recently shipped Blade 130X and Blade 300X helicopters, both held until we had all of the parts in stock. To those of you still waiting for a particular item, I assure you that as soon as we receive shipments, we are turning them around quickly to fill your orders. Each week we see continued improvement. Item by item, we are working through the backlog of production with our factories.

Many of you have complimented Horizon on our level of customer service when you call or e-mail, and I thank you for those comments. Horizon has always strived to provide outstanding service to our customers. Please understand that we see product and parts availability as a cornerstone of the service we should be providing. So we will not take a “that’s good enough” attitude at this point. We know the job is not done.

Your business is important to us at Horizon. We know that your business is also important to all of our retail partners who carry Horizon’s products and whose stores are there to support you. Thank you for supporting Horizon and our retail partners.

Joe Ambrose, CEO
Horizon Hobby, Inc.

Derrick Davis
07-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Nicely done Horizon Hobby. I'm a fan since you continue to demonstrate quality customer service anytime I've called. Thank you!