PDA

View Full Version : Aquacraft SV speedo not arming

longballlumber
05-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Alright guys,

At this point I am a little frustrated. :flame42: I am trying to arm the Aquacraft speedo with my stick radio. These are the steps that I am currently taking

1. turn on TX
2. plug in batteries
3. contoller starts beeping and I move the throttle to full forward. The contoller beeps once (as it's supposed to)
4. I move the throttle to full reverse. The controller beeps once (again, as it'
s supposed to
5. I let the throttle go back to neutral and I get Nothing!!!!

I am sure it's a setting on the radio, but I know 98% of you use wheel radio's. Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike

z400
05-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Alright guys,

At this point I am a little frustrated. :flame42: I am trying to arm the Aquacraft speedo with my stick radio. These are the steps that I am currently taking

1. turn on TX
2. plug in batteries
3. contoller starts beeping and I move the throttle to full forward. The contoller beeps once (as it's supposed to)
4. I move the throttle to full reverse. The controller beeps once (again, as it'
s supposed to
5. I let the throttle go back to neutral and I get Nothing!!!!

I am sure it's a setting on the radio, but I know 98% of you use wheel radio's. Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike

had pretty much the SAME exact thing.

my problem was during programming also.

Full throttle, neutral and then the ESC should arm.

i was having to go full throttle, neutral, reverse, neuteal and then full throttle again.

and when it would arm, it would arm at full throttle.
not sure why that it was arming that way.
part of the problem was in my controller.
i am running the 2.4 fasst set up with a futaba 3pm.
my throttle servo needed to be reversed on my remote
and my throttle trim had to be turned down to negative 100

longballlumber
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I got it... Thanks for your help. Turns out I was reversing channel 1 (steering) and not channel 2 (throttle)

Thanks again
Mike

:buttrock:

kjohnsiii
11-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Just wanted to say this post helped me with setting up my 3pm with my SV. Big thanks to you guys.

Mash13
11-14-2010, 08:52 AM
I always have to readjust my throttle trim back to 0 before I can arm the esc. weird