PDA

View Full Version : aquacraft esc

ron1950
07-03-2012, 09:45 PM
i am going to race at a club that requires the 60amp esc from aquacraft...this is a first for me....after pluging it in i hear one beep...i was told to pull the triger and let it out and it would beep 3 times....it didnt arm first time so i was told to turn down the throttle trim a bunch.....i am useing a spectrum dx3r pro and mr3000 reciver..... it did arm the second time......must i leave the trim down at neg 40 or so? ......the throttle seems to hesatate when pulled ......if i bring the trim all the way back to zero the motor runs slowly... is that normal? just wondering as its the first time to use aq esc,,,thanks:spy:

ron1950
07-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Anyone?

JimClark
07-03-2012, 10:14 PM
have patience grasshopper

Doug Smock
07-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Ron,
Put the trim back to 0.
Plug your battery in and you'll hear the control beep every second or so. Trim the throttle down slowly until you hear one beep. Then pull and hold full throttle.You'll hear another beep. Let off, it will beep three times and you'll be armed.

properchopper
07-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Ron :

Turn on Tx

Plug in Batt ; you'll hear one beep

peg throttle full forward ; you'll hear one beep ; release throttle

you'll hear three beeps

put boat in water

pull throttle

SMILE

Doug Smock
07-03-2012, 10:36 PM
I think he was having trouble getting it to arm the first time GrassPropper. :cool:

After you get the trim setting right it will arm as Tony said provided the trim setting doesn't get changed.

ron1950
07-03-2012, 10:39 PM
i dont think it like spectrun tx and rx lol thanks all guess i got it as good as it will get....wish it didnt have a delay on trigger pull......

properchopper
07-03-2012, 10:42 PM
I think he was having trouble getting it to arm the first time GrassPropper. :cool:

After you get the trim setting right it will arm as Tony said provided the trim setting doesn't get changed.

True; the AQ60A is a little persnickity about sensing neutral throttle settings. On the Tactic Tx it takes a little off-center setting IIRC. No prob with my FlySky.

Doug Smock
07-03-2012, 10:53 PM
True; the AQ60A is a little persnickity about sensing neutral throttle settings. On the Tactic Tx it takes a little off-center setting IIRC. No prob with my FlySky.

Yes sir, have to do a bit trimming with the Futaba as well.