PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Strut Bushing Install (Kintec Racing 3 Hole Bushing)

bluej20
06-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi All. Im trying to Get my Strut Ready for the Kintec Racing Bushing install. Can some one Please Tell me if have gotten all the pieces of the old Bushing out... I see something in the middle but im not sure if its a bushing or Part of the Strut itself.

Please See attached Pics

skyhighdiver
06-30-2012, 09:02 AM
yes you have all out the middle thing you see it a grove cut inside to hold bushings apart
you may need to trim the 3 hole one just a touch shorter to get the front silver piece to fit in tight
and not stick out the back. The Kintec Miss geigo one fits perfect but the 3 hole short is just a tad
long at least it was on both my MG struts

maxmekker
07-04-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm working on a PNP mystic for a friend and he handed over the 'goodi bag' wit the boat. Among the parts were diff sleeve bearings. Both from octura and aero marine. But they are too long. They fit my miss geico strutt but the stock bushings in the Mystic are a tad shorter. Making it sticking out in the back, and interfering with the stuffing tube outcome in the front.

Do I have to cut them shorter ore is there a 'plug and play' teflon sleeve for the Mystic that will drop right in ?

First pic show's the stock Mystic bushing I pulled out. for the Miss Geico in the front. And the second pic showes the size difference.