PDA

View Full Version : RE VOLT center of gravity

Mike Caruso
06-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Grim,

Since you made an area to use a 4S pack which will lower the center of gravity I think you have made my decision of battery choice. Or can I use two 2S packs and mount them in the center recess for the same effect? Or am I missing something? Which would not be the first time and are any mods being added to the next run of builds? Or no big deal just order one now from AquaCraft?

TIA,

Mike Caruso

Grimracer
06-21-2012, 07:56 AM
Mike,

two 2S stacked in the center works quite well and you dont have to change the connectors. I however use 1 4S.

Grim

Mike Caruso
06-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Thank you Sir

Mike Caruso
06-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Mike,

two 2S stacked in the center works quite well and you dont have to change the connectors. I however use 1 4S.

Grim

Boat ordered today from Tower WW on back order but the 4S battery is on the way.
Mike

Grimracer
06-22-2012, 08:02 AM
Boats will be here soon Mike. We have a shipment on the way!

Grim

Mike Caruso
06-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the update!

MC

Russ Williamson
06-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Revolts in stock. Note you have 2 versions; RxR, you put in your own RX and second version with our Tactic 2.4 radio system installed.
Thanks,
Russ

Boat ordered today from Tower WW on back order but the 4S battery is on the way.
Mike

Mike Caruso
06-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks Russ,
My Re Volt was shipped this AM.......June 29, 2012 cannot wait.
MC

Mike Caruso
07-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks Russ,
My Re Volt was shipped this AM.......June 29, 2012 cannot wait.
MC

My Boat arrived yesterday.
The shipping box was packed so well I was quite surprised. I bought the White one with nice Blue Graphics and radio. RE Volt 30 is absolutely worth the price for a RTR RC boat. I would recommend the AquaCraft Re Volt 30 to everyone who would like to try the Hobby or Sport Racing for the first time.
Mike Z. (Grimracer) you have provided one of the BEST most complete instruction sheets that I have seen in many years! Great job! The Re Volt 30 has a very nice fit, finish and true (straight) bottom thank you again. I am in the process of changing the battery connectors for the 4S pack. Balance and sharpen the propeller and get this thing in the water and do some battery time testing as you say in the instructions.
Question #1 Were do I buy more water cooling hose the same ID/OD comes in the boat? Nice size big I.D. thin wall should pass plenty of water.
AquaCraft needs to make decal Graphics available at least for the front deck. The other Graphic decals are perfect. Put me on the list for Graphics I will but two sets anytime.
MC

longballlumber
07-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Question #1 Were do I buy more water cooling hose the same ID/OD comes in the boat? Nice size big I.D. thin wall should pass plenty of water.

MC

Here you go....

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXRDG2&P=Z

I would like a sticker set too.

Later,
Mike

Mike Caruso
07-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Here you go....

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXRDG2&P=Z

I would like a sticker set too.

Later,
Mike

I don't think that is what my boat has on it now.
Mine is clear with a thin wall of only .040" (1.02 MM) an I.D. of .140" (3.56 mm) x an O.D. of .220" (5.59 MM).
MC