PDA

View Full Version : Make-a-wake, doesn't return pm's or keep his word at least with me

wht73
06-11-2012, 11:04 PM
A couple weeks ago i purchaced a 3 RUN proboat Mystic From make-a-wake.

Upon opening the packaging Everything seemed ok.

Hooked up a bat to see motor and esc,servo work and just the servo was working.

I said to myself *!***!***!***!** happens I'll have to tell him I'm sure he will make good on this.

Apon myself showing my son the boat he points out a "3 long CRACK IN THE HULL fron tip of sponson to tunnel.

Keep in mind this is a 3 RUN BOAT.

Sevral pm's later after countless time of tring to get the esc to work
We came to an agreement that I would ship back and he would swap for a working esc and PAY FOR SHIPPING IT TO HIM. I also mentioned the crack(sent sevral pictures to him) to him (never even got a first name for shipping) and how I would like to handle it.

Well I got a working esc and no $6 for shipping.

I also was told " to just crazy glue and all will be fine" on the CRACK in A 3 RUN hull.

Then I resent the pm that had how I think I should have been refunded some money ($20) which I thought was more then fair for a boat that was described as FAST AND QUOTE PERFECT!

I guess all perfect boats have cracks in them.

So bottom line is for $26.00 I am here posting that when confronted about the crack he doesn't have the decency to return an email.

It's not the $26, it's about being decent.

If anyone would like to see the pm's I will be more then happy to foward them to you.

BE CAREFULL!!!!!

Make-a-Wake
06-12-2012, 01:09 AM
"Make-a-wake, doesn't return pm's or keep his word at least with me"

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Hmmmmmmmm, lets see, attatched below is a snapshot of my screen viewing my sent pm's to wht73

One on the 29th

another on the 29th

one on the 30th

another on the 30th

another on the 3rd

and another on the 4th

anyone see a trend here................:confused2:

As far as this hairline crack goes.............I did say that crazy glue could fix it, it can, plus you said you could fix it and did not want to send the boat back.

"Now for the crack, I don't necessarily want to give the boat back...it can be fixed but maybe the price should have been different."

Should have been different is strictly your opinion..................

Show any pm's you want to................but how can you????????

I dont return them remember!!!!!!!!!:confused2:

Make-a-Wake
06-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Here's my first response after his "apology" for his hot headed nature............ Then i sent him a spare proboat 60a ESC.

Make-a-Wake
06-12-2012, 01:20 AM
and I wont be reading anything more on this thread...................

Brushless55
06-12-2012, 02:50 AM
Make-a-wake, doesn't return pm's or keep his word at least with me.

Uhhhhh......???
looks like its all there pal :blink:

I call... my 7,000+ posting vs your 48 :wink:

wht73
06-12-2012, 06:12 AM
?
What, my post was to long-winded ?

I know I have a lot of posting to do! It's 49 now! ;0

wht73
06-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Make-a-wake,

READ the 1st post where I said and I quote "he sent me an esc and NO $6 for shipping that he said HE would do"

I really don't care if you read it or not. It's not for you, it's to let others know.

Besides this is 1st time I've heard back from you since last Thursday.

Just backs up what I mentioned earlier.

The "trend" was trying to get a boat I paid for to run. Remember "Fast and Perfect".

Thank you for posting my apology. I'm not ashamed to apollogize. That's what men do when there wrong.

My opinion is and I'm sure others would agree that "perfect" boats don't have cracks.

Everyone else that selling hulls/boats show the imperfections in the hulls.

Had I known I might have passed or if I did know and still bought it shame on me.

ron1950
06-16-2012, 10:49 PM
this one ever get corrected yet?

wht73
06-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Nope.