PDA

View Full Version : Club Race June 24th

fas
06-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Guys,

I know that this is a few days early, but I need to get the sign up for the club race done by next Tuesday. I will be leaving for out of town on business on Thursday morning and I need time to get them to Terry. So with that being said, please email me the classes you will be running that day to fasiewert@yahoo.com. I need them before next Tuesday at 6 pm so I can make them up Tuesday night and drop them to Terry on Wed. If you have any questions, let me know. Even if you only think you might run a class, just sign up for it as it is easer to remove you then add you.

Thanks again for your help with this.

The classes will be:

P-Limited Offshroe

P-Limitted Mono

P-limited sport hydro

Q sport

Sv 27

Again, thanks for your help

Fred

fas
06-17-2012, 10:08 AM
I would like to thank everybody for the quick sign ups I ones I have not heard from Mark R,Tom Co,Ron S, Kim H and Tony.
so far this is how it stacks up we will race 4 rounds 25 heets for the day and 29 boats Q-Sport will not run if Tony misses this race

Remember Drivers meeting at 9:15 (you must be at the drivers meeting to race) 9:30 racing starts everybody have a great day Wish I could be thereJobs list will follow later this week thanks

as alwasy if you have any questions feel free to give me a call 586-651-8956 Fred We will have new person racing with us let all welcome James Franciso and make him feel welcome

P-Linited Sport hydro
Tom
Bob Z
Marc
Jay S
Bob S
John G
Mike B
James F

P-Limited Offshore
Tom C
Bob Z